4 replies to this topic

#1 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

I've been itching to have this treatment done now for so long. When I have the funds up I've always managed to foolishly find better ways to spend it... cars and beer.. buy this year I am determined to get it done. I've seen some recent work from someone new (to me) called Andrea? And looks bloody brilliant. Anyway. I was on the his live chat only last month and I was informed that his do in house finance. But then the chat was suddenly ended. Is this true? If so, I'd be able to book in this month with a payment of 1000 down. If a yoke could cheers some light on this that'd be amazing! Regards. Jo
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#2 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

I emailed you earlier but good to confirm here that you are absolutely accurate, everything you said. Andrea is just one of our many outstanding practitioners. 1000 would certainly be enough deposit to get you into a clinic this month... and better spent on SMP than cars and beer (a potent mix). Once you are more attractive you will need to spend less on the car, and you will need less beer to comfortably approach strange women (I mean women you have not met before). :D

All the best.

• Ralphy likes this

#3 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

And my missus would have me hanging from a bridge haha. What about the in house financing? As I had said I can put down a 1000 but I don't think I could do 2000 within the next 2 months. And I know I'd need that at a minimum to do 2 sessions. I'm also aware that the 2csesdions will need to be within a week or 2 of each other so I can't go get my first done. Then wait another 2 months before I can pay down another 1000? I'm excited to be this close to getting it done. I had spoke over the phone earlier today with a very polite lady and discussed coming in on Feb 1st for my 1st. Which I said I will call back tomorrow once I've gone thru and figured out my funding abilities. I had also failed to ask for what time is recommended off work but I will take 5 days just to be safe as I'm a mechanic.
  • 2hanger likes this

#4 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

Try to make sure you have all your questions ready when you talk to them again tomorrow (today now)... you won't need to pay the full amount prior to the second session - the financing will spread the cost over a greater period. Just like buying a car or piece of furniture on finance.

Please come back and let us know how you get on.

All the best

#5 P4nter4

P4nter4

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Thanks ks a lot Ed for your help. I have indeed had another chat over the phone and we have found dates which work very well for myself. The in house financing sounds brilliant also and will help a great deal with pushing forward and getting this done sooner than later. I'm very excited as I know it's actually going to finally happen now! I will without a doubt start a pic heavy diary if the whole process as I know it will help many other guys out there in similar situations.
  • HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users