ultimatejj

HIS SMP Has changed my life!

Think it was way I was holding my head. I asked to leave it back like I was starting to lose my hair. So I look more my age. He said go lower and you'll look 20 again. Thought about it but I rather it looks receding. So when people ask me why I shave it I say starting to lose why fight it. Def not deep pockets. Just got lucky. Score one for our side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome, ultimate!  Really a fantastic transformation.  Maybe you can get an even hotter wife now?  Just kidding.

I thought your first pictures didn't look that good, but then I noticed they were obviously taken immediately following your treatment.  I couldn't believe how bald you before when I loaded up your before pic!  Your "hair" looks fantastic now.  Congratulations.

Hey guys had to share this. Went to a dermatologist today for a rash on the back of my neck. (Nothing to do w the smp. Think allergic reaction to antibiotic) During exam she said she didn't notice it on my upper back or head. As a test I said if it was you sure coulda seen it before my tattoo and pointed to top of my head. She had a puzzled look for a second then said that's a tattoo?!?!omg I had no idea! Why did you tattoo your head? I told her I'm completely bald up there. For the next 5 minutes she and her assistant was rubbing my head and full of questions. I told her about the machine his uses and she knew what it was. She was so impressed she wants me to go to a derm convention w her next month to show. You guys think I should? Not sure how I'm gonna like 100 or so people standing over me staring. As of right now maybe only a dozen or so people know I did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys had to share this. Went to a dermatologist today for a rash on the back of my neck. (Nothing to do w the smp. Think allergic reaction to antibiotic) During exam she said she didn't notice it on my upper back or head. As a test I said if it was you sure coulda seen it before my tattoo and pointed to top of my head. She had a puzzled look for a second then said that's a tattoo?!?!omg I had no idea! Why did you tattoo your head? I told her I'm completely bald up there. For the next 5 minutes she and her assistant was rubbing my head and full of questions. I told her about the machine his uses and she knew what it was. She was so impressed she wants me to go to a derm convention w her next month to show. You guys think I should? Not sure how I'm gonna like 100 or so people standing over me staring. As of right now maybe only a dozen or so people know I did it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome story.

For those who question how natural it looks this is the ultimate test.  I also visited a dermatologist who had no idea.  I went there specifically to ask about a tiny patch of scar tissue on the top of my head.  It's very light and only noticeable in certain lighting. She even had to bust out a magnifier to get a good look at it.  Never questioned the "dots" on my head. Simply asked if it ever bled when I shaved my "hair."  I said no, and she recommended not trying to treat it as that might result in a more obvious discoloring.  End of story. Never had a clue.

When you have someone who's studied skin (including the scalp) for years closely examining your head and not noticing anything suspicious...well then you know you have a natural looking smp.

As far as going to the convention.  If it were me it would depend. Where is it being held? If its outside of your area then why not? I would just say under the condition that no pictures are allowed.

I've unintentionally fooled two dermatologists who were doing routine skin checks, including my scalp.

I'd like to think it says more about the quality of SMP than it does about the doctors!

I've read this many times on other blogs and even where some guys have said some barbers not noticing lol amazing!!  :))

Anyone have any picks of a "feathered" hairline? I met with Mike in Chicago and he was really cool. I feel he's the guy to go with, but I'm nervous about going through with this. I know Brandwood offers a "feathered" or soft hairline and I was just wondering if anyone had Mike apply this type of hairline?