#1 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

POPULAR

Hello everyone.  I'm new to social media, forums and stuff so bare with me.  I started losing my hair in high school.  Sure you can imagine how that was.  My hat went on the day I graduated and it rarely came off.  I was completely bald before I could have my first beer legally.  It wasn't the end of the world but it sure felt like it.  It shaped how I lived my life and where I went.  I was lucky enough to marry a gorgeous girl who didn't care about it though.  I never thought that would happen but I still wore the hat all the time.  Work, inside the house, ALL THE TIME.  I went to Hans Wieman and the sales guy basically laughed at me when I asked about transplant.  He said "you don't have enough to transplant" while grinning at me from ear to ear.  Then years later, I heard about SMP.  I saw the pictures and was very skeptical.  I had the balls to go see Mike in Chicago in February last year.  I told him which pictures I liked and which I didn't.  He was so sure about my results that I decided to do it.  I think I started my procedure in April and had my last one in May.  He was honest and said it would take 3 visits because I needed complete coverage.  I was pretty excited but still thought it was too good to be true.  I'm not gonna sugar coat it, it did hurt some.  But Mike is awesome.  Great conversations.  Great music.  Great artist.  He completely relaxed me and man, he did an awesome job!  Here we are in January of the next year and I am so happy I did it!  I'm talking total life changer.  My hat comes off all the time and no one has ever given the SMP a second glance.  If you are debating it, go have the consultation.  I can't put into words the difference it has made in my life.  Thanks Mike for making it happen.

Attached Thumbnails

• JJ3rd session - 100_4756.JPG
  • JJ 3rd session - 100_4767.JPG
  • JJ 3rd session - 100_4762.JPG
  • JJ 2nd session - 100_3484.JPG
  • JJ 1st session - 100_3360.JPG
  • JJ 1st session - 100_3355.JPG

• Alec Baldwin, WestSide, Josh2.0 and 1 other like this

#2 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

have you got any photos of how it looks now?

• ultimatejj likes this

#3 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

I'll post some tomorrow. Yeah I shoulda thought of that. Like I said, new to this stuff. It has been 7 months and we think it looks great.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#4 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

POPULAR

2f901ca43a01f011290a3f94c52ce1e5.jpg8933b90ba1b477dd091ccc46b0c34a5f.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Josh2.0, HIS - Ed, Haleyed and 1 other like this

#5 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

Figured out how to post pics. Yeah this is how it looks today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#6 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

thanks bro. What an incredible transformation.

• HIS - Ed and Gandalfsbanger like this

#7 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

Thank you very much. My only regret is I shoulda did it sooner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed and KukuiNut like this

#8 gainz

gainz

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

Back looks good bro, front it looks shifty. Maybe the camera can you pls take another pic. Buddy you came from ultra Norwood man holy moly big difference. You must have a great atttirude or have deep pockets to land a hot chick. :)
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#9 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

Think it was way I was holding my head. I asked to leave it back like I was starting to lose my hair. So I look more my age. He said go lower and you'll look 20 again. Thought about it but I rather it looks receding. So when people ask me why I shave it I say starting to lose why fight it. Def not deep pockets. Just got lucky. Score one for our side Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#10 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:47 AM

POPULAR

75fca9316d70fbebd21cd4ab51e6d72b.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed, Gandalfsbanger and JayCee like this

#11 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:48 AM

And you need to understand. I needed complete coverage. There is nothing up there at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#12 DasCore

DasCore

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:25 AM

looks great all around man.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#13 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:14 AM

Thank you very much. We are very happy with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#14 Gandalfsbanger

Gandalfsbanger

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationUnder a hat

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Looks awesome, ultimate!  Really a fantastic transformation.  Maybe you can get an even hotter wife now?  Just kidding.

I thought your first pictures didn't look that good, but then I noticed they were obviously taken immediately following your treatment.  I couldn't believe how bald you before when I loaded up your before pic!  Your "hair" looks fantastic now.  Congratulations.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#15 ultimatejj

ultimatejj

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Hey guys had to share this. Went to a dermatologist today for a rash on the back of my neck. (Nothing to do w the smp. Think allergic reaction to antibiotic) During exam she said she didn't notice it on my upper back or head. As a test I said if it was you sure coulda seen it before my tattoo and pointed to top of my head. She had a puzzled look for a second then said that's a tattoo?!?!omg I had no idea! Why did you tattoo your head? I told her I'm completely bald up there. For the next 5 minutes she and her assistant was rubbing my head and full of questions. I told her about the machine his uses and she knew what it was. She was so impressed she wants me to go to a derm convention w her next month to show. You guys think I should? Not sure how I'm gonna like 100 or so people standing over me staring. As of right now maybe only a dozen or so people know I did it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Alec Baldwin and MrOnTheFence like this

#16 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Love it!

#17 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

If you do go, see if HIS wants to set up a booth and try to get paid to be a spokesperson.
  • WestSide likes this

#18 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

POPULAR

I've unintentionally fooled two dermatologists who were doing routine skin checks, including my scalp.

I'd like to think it says more about the quality of SMP than it does about the doctors! 😜
  • Alec Baldwin, WestSide and HIS - Ed like this
>> Simulated hairline.

#19 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hey guys had to share this. Went to a dermatologist today for a rash on the back of my neck. (Nothing to do w the smp. Think allergic reaction to antibiotic) During exam she said she didn't notice it on my upper back or head. As a test I said if it was you sure coulda seen it before my tattoo and pointed to top of my head. She had a puzzled look for a second then said that's a tattoo?!?!omg I had no idea! Why did you tattoo your head? I told her I'm completely bald up there. For the next 5 minutes she and her assistant was rubbing my head and full of questions. I told her about the machine his uses and she knew what it was. She was so impressed she wants me to go to a derm convention w her next month to show. You guys think I should? Not sure how I'm gonna like 100 or so people standing over me staring. As of right now maybe only a dozen or so people know I did it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome story.

For those who question how natural it looks this is the ultimate test.  I also visited a dermatologist who had no idea.  I went there specifically to ask about a tiny patch of scar tissue on the top of my head.  It's very light and only noticeable in certain lighting. She even had to bust out a magnifier to get a good look at it.  Never questioned the "dots" on my head. Simply asked if it ever bled when I shaved my "hair."  I said no, and she recommended not trying to treat it as that might result in a more obvious discoloring.  End of story. Never had a clue.

When you have someone who's studied skin (including the scalp) for years closely examining your head and not noticing anything suspicious...well then you know you have a natural looking smp.

As far as going to the convention.  If it were me it would depend. Where is it being held? If its outside of your area then why not? I would just say under the condition that no pictures are allowed.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#20 WestSide

WestSide

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationLos angeles

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

I've unintentionally fooled two dermatologists who were doing routine skin checks, including my scalp.

I'd like to think it says more about the quality of SMP than it does about the doctors!

I've read this many times on other blogs and even where some guys have said some barbers not noticing lol amazing!!  :))

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users