Sign in to follow this  
JurgenKloppSaviour

Younes Kaboul Sportsman Celebrity SMP

Check out Younes Kaboul, a Premier League soccer player playing at Tottenham - check his old images on Google and then check his latest images on the Daily Mail sports pages that clearly show his SMP work.  Looks good to me - interested in others thoughts.  

Check out the reader comments with one actually calling out HIS hair clinic while another calls it hair magic LOL...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4076706/Younes-Kaboul-claims-Mauricio-Pochettino-did-not-respect-Watford-prepare-host-Tottenham.html

post-302788-0-76127400-1483153649_thumb.jpg

post-302788-0-49030900-1483153650_thumb.jpg

post-302788-0-16947900-1483153651_thumb.jpg

I personally think hairline is too sharp and perfect

But maybe its very fresh...and hasnt settled yet

Skattered and lil bit screwed up hairline looks better IMO...and lighter shade around hairline

Cause it doesnt give that sharper darker helmet look

It kinda helps "blur" things..for your hairline edge all way around

Know what I mean

I am reading The Daily Mail here on Dec 31st and spotted it immediately. I then typed his name and SMP into google....and this post came up. He's had smp alright. I felt his hairline was very sharp too.

I am reading The Daily Mail here on Dec 31st and spotted it immediately. I then typed his name and SMP into google....and this post came up. He's had smp alright. I felt his hairline was very sharp too.

Haha.  Its true!  I had to scroll down through lots of posts from Tottenham fans to find it though. Never a pleasant experience. But there it was. Doesn't mean we did it of course... we would need some better pictures to make a call on that.

It looks way too obvious. Looks like cutlass profile pic to be honest. Way too sharp.

I was at the mall over the holidays and I saw this African American guy who had smp. It was way too obvious, dude looked like an idiot trying to fool people with smudge on his head. Hope everyone had a great new year.

While it would be completely against policy to identify some of the brilliant SMP's that are in the public eye as the work of HIS Hair... there is no problem with being very clear when work is not ours.

And this is most definitely not one of ours. Having seen a few more shots of his work I reckon he runs the risk of outing the treatment in a negative way... with any luck his agent. or more likely someone who actually cares about him, will find HIS Hair and get him to see us before that happens.

Another "genius" comment by gainz, ha!

We ve all missed your amazing opinions on here, baha!

Mine isnt even close to that guys sharpness

Still upset about all the times me and others have made fun of you and your dumb comments on here, eh?

;(

Need a tissue for your issue?...ha

Its like you troll every topic on this forum...day after day...stalking and searching me out...and just wait for ANY sort of opening to make dumb comments on my posts, ha

Do you not work....and have a life, ha

Sad

I can totally see you stalking your ex-girlfriends, ha

You just have that personality

if people were watching Watford and spotted Kaboul, what about his team mate Nordin Amrabat?...looks a likely candidate?..similar to Andros Townsend in skin tone and hairline

cutlass supreme so sensitive I bet you would be a great big sister to just about anyone:) now look it seems you're so butt hurt about the work done on your head. If you're so confident that it's amazing post a pic for everyone to see and let honesty begin. If it really is a good job I'll be the first to say it and admit it. Now stop being a keyboard warrior and be a man post a pic? Unless of course you're feeling a tad bit on the poultry side ? :P

if people were watching Watford and spotted Kaboul, what about his team mate Nordin Amrabat?...looks a likely candidate?..similar to Andros Townsend in skin tone and hairline

Both Andros and Amrabat came up in a seperate thread on here. It is in the common room mate.

Both Andros and Amrabat came up in a seperate thread on here. It is in the common room mate.

cutlass supreme so sensitive I bet you would be a great big sister to just about anyone:) now look it seems you're so butt hurt about the work done on your head. If you're so confident that it's amazing post a pic for everyone to see and let honesty begin. If it really is a good job I'll be the first to say it and admit it. Now stop being a keyboard warrior and be a man post a pic? Unless of course you're feeling a tad bit on the poultry side ? :P

His hairline looks fresh actually. Don't hate on him

I have a pic up Einstein

And Ive always had pics up

Cant you see it?? Or you need a 50X zoomed up pic??...so you can see and judge every single dot...one at a time...all over my entire head, ha

And I posted pics before for you...when you said the exact same thing months ago...and you had no reply back then? Ha

And stop copying The Hodge Twins with ur username and "butt hurt"

Youre very original, ha

Just say goodbye already stalker, ha

And YOU actually admit to a good SMP??

Have we entered The Twilight Zone?

Now thats funny

You even said the owners SMP aint good

And his is totally natural looking

Blends perfect...cant tell what hairloss pattern he had whatsoever...and nice hairline

Youve posted 119 posts...and 117 of them are negative, ha

You bring nothing to this forum but instigate arguments and make dumb comment after dumb comment

And just follow me around on here

Why?

Wasnt that you that said HIS should have a "Lifetime Warranty cause Gotham Steel frying pans do"?? Ha

You are of ZERO help to anyone

Actually you are of 'some' help

You show everyone that there are jealous haters out there

Thanks brother

I know my hairline is a "lil bit" more dense and stronger...but thats how I like it as well

But not razor sharp to the point it looks fake

Me and that other poster have just gotten into it a few times on here...so I dont take it as any kind of truth, ha...and people dont wanna read our

bitching back and forth...and messages like that get deleted quick anyways

So whats the point

Ill just let people judge for themselves

But was just trying to always defend myself..and the company/techs

He has always said dumb things and it dont bother me....just dont want others reading to think he's correct if I just stay silent, right...on many topics we ve had it out on

And the front of my head has a shadow on it...he doesnt understand a shadow, ha, its not dense dense ink in there

But anyways...

I found getting a lighter shade all the way around the hairline for about 2 mm...no more...gives you a lil faded look along the hairline...but still keeps it a lil strong

IFFF thats the look you want

If you go with a DARKER shade last session, like I did..and you go all the way to the hairline...THEN you might get that razor sharp helmet look

The hairline has to kinda be faded at first...you see theres a strong hairline there...just not too distinct and defined by DARK DARK dots

Lil bit more greyish dots....2 mm's around...then the darkest final session dots you got start after that

Its crazy how technical shades and density is with this

You can achieve sooooo many different desired looks

- Sharper 'edge up' look all way round

- Lil bit faded hairline but still strong

- Stronger top hairline...but no temple work

- Stronger top hairline...but with very light temple work

- Or light whispier hairline all way round

To each their own

And age plays a factor in which style will suit you best...as will hair colour and facial features (darkness of eyebrows and facial hair)

Its crazy

And I had a whispier hairline during the first few sessions I had...and I didnt really like it

It looked great for the first 1-2 weeks...but then it faded away...and could barely see a hairline

So I knew thats not what I wanted

Just dont get a DARK shade all the way to the hairline...for anyone reading this...it wont turn out good...easy does it with the DARK shades

And I do see the resemblance with Dustin Poirier...and he has ZERO hair loss...just a nice stronger hairline 

Thats what I was shooting for

Cause there are those lucky people out there...with good genes I guess...that have ZERO hair loss...and a nice stronger hairline

Not everyone that shaves their head has a whispy hairline??

But if you like a lighther hairline..then good for you..I dont care what others want or like

Everyone can decide for themselves

Oh, and I felt bad about Dustin Poirier's fight with Conor McGregor lil while back

Got hit in the back part of the head...behind the ear a lil ways back...that spot can knock you out

And almost fully did for Poirier...stunned him real good...and got finished

One of those lucky punches unfortunately;S

Fight only lasted 1 or 2 min I think...wanted to see more