#1 Rooster

Rooster

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

POPULAR

I'm from Louisiana and took the plunge 1 year to the day of thanksgiving. If you've done it you know that it's a major stressor!! Especially the night before. Everything's running through your mind. From the money to what the hell is it going to look like. Especially if you live 4 hours away. I can say that I was very fortunate to have a great practitioner on my first 3 sessions. It held up very well for the 1st year. I could have held out another year if I wanted but I had heard good things about the new practitioner in Houston so with my 4 th treatment I went ahead a had if touched up.
If you are on the fence and would be treated in Houston my advice to you is to do it NOW!! He is awesome and a perfectionist and that's what you want when you have the treatment. He's also a great guy and easy to talk to. P.S. Tip these hard workers!!
  • Tosspot, HIS - Ed, vinnydiesel and 2 others like this

#2 Beetlegeuise

Beetlegeuise

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationus

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

Wish I would have had him initially going to the Houston office. You're right, he is great and was apples to oranges compared to the practitioner that did my first 2 sessions there. Due for my 4th, probably after the holidays and hoping I'll be where I want to be finally. 

#3 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:27 PM

Same here, I had my SMP done by the Houston practitioner, was super freaking nervous about the procedure itself and on top of that about the practitioner. That dude is legit! He is super cool and fun to talk to, he also cares deeply about the procedure and how it will look on your scalp, doesn't have an employee mentality, it's like an artist wanting to perfect it the procedure on your head. The procedure itself has changed my life, I am much more confident, and quite frankly that is all I ever wanted. Suits look 10x better on me now and I have been motivated to continue my transformation at the gym! This is the only "cure" for balding out right now. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#4 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:02 PM

+1 on everything said here. Our Texas clinic is the only place to get this done if you're around here. Just to clear any confusion too, he has the same name as the hishair boss. I assumd it would be Ian Watson doing my work but its Ian Dennis. 

#5 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

I also feel hishair deserve lots of credit themselves. its them that pick who there technians are + train em. and the call agents are friendly and answer any questions i had. Scalp Micropigmentation is life changing! 

#6 Ryan1985

Ryan1985

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:17 AM

I'm in houston can y'all give me the name of this incredible artist and practitioner? I don't want to have to go all the way to New York or something , if we have an incredible clinic and artist here ! Please help me. Thanks

#7 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

I'm in houston can y'all give me the name of this incredible artist and practitioner? I don't want to have to go all the way to New York or something , if we have an incredible clinic and artist here ! Please help me. Thanks

His name was mentioned two posts above yours:

+1 on everything said here. Our Texas clinic is the only place to get this done if you're around here. Just to clear any confusion too, he has the same name as the hishair boss. I assumd it would be Ian Watson doing my work but its Ian Dennis.

Good luck to you!
>> Simulated hairline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users