• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Help44

Help44

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:15 AM

Hello guys.. anyone out there know whether cobblestones and pitting caused by FUT in my sideburns area is treatable or not.. i will visit His birmingham in the coming days but need to know whether there's any chance of getting my life back?

#2 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

I am sure the consultation will give you precisely the feedback you are looking for. Hard for anyone to give reliable prognoses on your situation without pictures. Even then, I suspect a patch test or similar would be needed to see exactly how your scalp takes the pigment.

I have read contributions from others who dovetailed SMP with complimentary therapies that combined to get really good results... something they will talk to you about in more detail on your consultation I am sure.

For those unfortunate enough to be suffering from a similar problem but who live too far from a HIS clinic to pop in there is always the option to set up a skype call... just get in touch with Head Office to make the arrangements.

#3 Beast

Beast

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

Have you considered Fraxel laser treatment, it really smoothed out mine and made the skin flat before I had SMP.

• HIS - Ed and Haleyed like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users