1 reply to this topic

#1 anthony 38

anthony 38

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDerry

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

POPULAR

Have just completed my treatment at the Birmingham clinic and must say I'm really pleased with my new hairline, they couldn't have done a better job. First of let me tell you about my story and why I decided to have the procedure done. I'm 39 starting losing my hair at an early age when i was around 20 it started to thin. I looked into what I could do to stop me from losing my hair, but in the end up I decided to go for a hair system. Believe it or not I wore that hair system until I decided I couldn't wear it anymore. It was really getting me down they have to glue it on top of you head and you have to go back once a month for hair cut's and to get the system coloured. Yes that's right you be lucky if you got a month the glue started to break up after two weeks and became all sticky. Was so uncomfortable and anyone who reads this thinking of getting a hair system, take my advice please don't, it will ruin your life.  I kept that hair system on until I came across his hair and I am so glad I found them on the internet. Had also looked into hair transplant's didn't like the idea of them removing hair from your head and placing it were you need it. I have a friend who got this procedure done and I can tell you it doesn't work for everyone. He's not happy at all he still has bald spot's on his head. So I booked an appointment last year at the Birmingham clinic and went to see how this treatment could help me. I must say the staff in the Birmingham clinic are really professional they made me feel very welcome and offered me plenty of advice. After I had my consultation I came out feeling a completely different man. At last I had found a way to have a new hairline and start to get on with my life. No more glue on top of my head or getting that hair system coloured. They used to charge me £150 pound a month for that hair system I spent a fortune keeping that thing on. With his hair one payment and it's all over and the best thing about it now is I cut my own hair, look at all that money I'm saving. Having the treatment done is not painful at all. Think I remember falling asleep a couple of times I couldn't feel a thing. If you have had tattoo's done well it's nothing as near as painful as that. The girl that done my procedure was really good, nice and friendly and she couldn't of  made me feel more welcome. She talked me through everything and explained what was going to happen. I'd really like to say thanks to her, she has done a tremendous job I couldn't be anymore happier with my new hairline. Anyone thinking about having this treatment done I would completely recommend this procedure. It will change your life and give  your confidence back. If your thinking about it book an appointment and go in and have a talk to them about it. You have nothing to lose but I promise  you'll not regret it. If you'd like to talk to me about it please feel free and leave a comment I'll get back to you soon as I can. Once again I'd like to thank his hair and especially everyone at the Birmingham clinic for doing a great job you've changed my life thanks so much. 

• dasher, HIS - Ed, the bald ego and 1 other like this

#2 2hanger

2hanger

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:03 AM

Do you have any pics Anthony? Great story!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users