5 replies to this topic

#1 DREastham78

DREastham78

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLeicester

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:48 PM

POPULAR

I started losing my hair at 16 years old creating an M shaped hairline and progressively thinning out in the middle in my early twenties forcing me to shave my head completely to avoid people looking and commenting on my evident hair loss.

I tried Chinese remedies but that didn't work so I had to accept it had gone forever which was a hard pill to swallow and effected my confidence massively especially with women. I got used to having no hair but always wished I wasn't bald and in the back of my mind and I think it played on my subconscious more than I realised.

I stumbled across SMP on the Internet and watched some youtube videos and looked at Google images, I was very impressed how real it looked couldn't believe I'd not heard of it before!

I rang HIS hair clinic in Birmingham and arranged an appointment straight away. When I arrived I was welcomed with a cup of tea and introduced to Andra whom was very knowledgeable and friendly. She helped establish my natural airline and exact colour match and executed the procedure brilliantly. I can't tell where my real hair ends and the SMP begins! Even a hairdresser I met was fooled, she couldn't understand why I couldn't grow my hair until I told her about the procedure.

If you're self conscious about having a smooth shiny head I would definitely recommend having it done, I can vouch that I personally feel much better than I did before. Wish I'd known years ago!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20160930-WA0012.jpeg

• 2hanger, HIS - Ed, sbtd and 1 other like this

#2 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

That looks superb! How long ago did you have it done?

Everybody in this forum looks like a model, ha ha.
  • HIS - Ed likes this
>> Simulated hairline.

#3 Spinner

Spinner

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:47 PM

That looks really good , suits you so much . It's just so amazing how instant it is you arrive at the clinic with a bald head and when you get home looks like you've shaved a full head . I'm in my fifties and feel so better you must feel on top of the world
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#4 nicolas

nicolas

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationecuador

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:31 AM

I started losing my hair at 16 years old creating an M shaped hairline and progressively thinning out in the middle in my early twenties forcing me to shave my head completely to avoid people looking and commenting on my evident hair loss.

I tried Chinese remedies but that didn't work so I had to accept it had gone forever which was a hard pill to swallow and effected my confidence massively especially with women. I got used to having no hair but always wished I wasn't bald and in the back of my mind and I think it played on my subconscious more than I realised.

I stumbled across SMP on the Internet and watched some youtube videos and looked at Google images, I was very impressed how real it looked couldn't believe I'd not heard of it before!

I rang HIS hair clinic in Birmingham and arranged an appointment straight away. When I arrived I was welcomed with a cup of tea and introduced to Andra whom was very knowledgeable and friendly. She helped establish my natural airline and exact colour match and executed the procedure brilliantly. I can't tell where my real hair ends and the SMP begins! Even a hairdresser I met was fooled, she couldn't understand why I couldn't grow my hair until I told her about the procedure.

If you're self conscious about having a smooth shiny head I would definitely recommend having it done, I can vouch that I personally feel much better than I did before. Wish I'd known years ago!

Wonderful.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#5 sparklefingers

sparklefingers

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGloucestershire

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:47 PM

can anybody tell me (and yes I've had it done, 3 years now)  how they cope with being in bars at night, when the light shines off your head and you look...um....BALD, its a complete give away, I use some powder and creams but if you sweat, you are done. 

I dont regret the procedure, but to say it now seems like I have hair would be in accurate and a joke to be honest. anybody feel the same????? 

#6 TherealR9

TherealR9

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:11 PM

Don't feel bald at bars like Everyone who has shaved head light will reflect of head. Wudbt be too worried about that u are over thinking too much. Wen they come up close and u have a million dots on ur head that replicates hair. There is no problem 😏 Chill and have another pint.🍻
  • HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users