MrOnTheFence

Another dating experience with SMP. Both good and bad.

No, she would automatically assume that you have a tattoo on your head after 20 inspections.

The good news is that after seeing the same girl 20+ times, you should feel comfortable enough with her to tell her that you have *gasp* had a procedure on your body to make you look, and feel, better.

No, she would automatically assume that you have a tattoo on your head after 20 inspections.

It depends on how good it came out and what the dots look like. What length you are matching it to. If you're matching a true fresh wetshave against the grain you truly need miniscule dots. Matching 18 to 24 hours growth would allow for a tad bit larger dot. The downside is one should have some texture to feel up top to make it realistic at this length. For alot of Norwood 7's this isn't an option because all the hair is gone. That's why they need to match a fresh wet shave for this to be really realistic. Not 18 to 24 hours growth.

To anyone reading this who's had SMP, what does SMP look like beside stubble after 2-3 days growth?

I'm aware that you should shave every day and keep it as 2d as possible but out of interest if I was not to shave for 2-3 days, does it look exactly like a tattoo or that you've simply made a poor job of shaving your head?

Did it ever occur to you that she might have been joking?

No it was clear she was serious in the given context. And if she was joking she had every opportunity after to simply explain "I was just joking" and make me look like a sensitive fool.

As for the comment about " she only saw you once. Yes that is true. But the 23 year old chick I was dating saw me many times since July. Spent the night many times too. We hadn't gotten to the point of me telling her about my SMP and she never had a clue. And she got as close to my scalp as anyone is going to get, know what I mean? Not only saw me at different times of the day but hands on my head as well.

If you get a good smp done no one is going to notice. And as stated, if you meet someone and it goes far enough you just admit it to them eventually. That is definitely my plan. I don't plan to try to keep it a secret. But it will be when I know the relationship is going to be long term and I trust the girl.

SMP looks like stubble after about 1+ day of growth. Some might say less. How long you can go between shaves depends on how closely you've shaved, i.e., a good wet shave will give you an extra half day, maybe. If you weren't to shave for 2-3 days, you'd see a contrast between your SMP'd bald area and the fringe. The amount of contrast would depend on your haircolor, your amount of hair loss, lighting conditions, etc. Bottom line: Don't get SMP if you won't be able to devote 2-3 minutes a day, every day, to shaving your beautiful new head. Of course, if you don't plan to leave the house on a weekend, for example, then what does it matter?

I still don't get the laziness some people have towards having to shave their head at least once a day. If you keep your face clean shaven then you're shaving every day. If you have a full head of hair cut and styled then you might even be dedicating more time to style it then it takes to shave.

It really isn't a big deal. I usually shave twice a day. And even if I don't get that second shave in, nobody is going to notice anything unless they're already looking for it .

I finally asked if she'd like to go out to dinner sometime. Her response was "Yes we can go to dinner but only if you stop shaving your head."

I used to be told to wear a ballcap everywhere we went together. "It's cold outside," in winter. "You'll get sunburned," in summer. But those were clearly pretexts. Unfortunately, the relationship lasted 15 years, with me feeling inadequate the whole time.

... if you meet someone and it goes far enough you just admit it to them eventually.

It may be just semantics, but I don't like the word "admit," as if there were something wrong. Sounds like a confession.

I used to be told to wear a ballcap everywhere we went together. "It's cold outside," in winter. "You'll get sunburned," in summer. But those were clearly pretexts. Unfortunately, the relationship lasted 15 years, with me feeling inadequate the whole time.

It may be just semantics, but I don't like the word "admit," as if there were something wrong. Sounds like a confession.

I hear ya lol. How about "share" with them?

And I'm sorry about the ball cap requirement. That really is a shame. Most of us who are uncomfortable losing our hair get stuck under a hat by choice. Sounds like you would have skipped the hat at times if not pressured to wear it.

Yup

Some chicks/women want hair...you will run into that here and there...but lots of others don't care...they like the badass look

As long as you carry yourself with that badass confidence...and not like a pu$$y...you should do quite well with women

But having a hairline and top shadow makes all the difference in the world IMO...versus a horseshoe egghead

Ive had young girls...and cougars...after SMP

10 yrs younger than me...and 10 yrs older than me

It just depends on the person

Some chicks don't like muscular guys??

But lots do, right

Same type of thing

You gonna stop crushing weights and get skinny..lose all muscle tone...cause a few girls say ur too ripped?? Ha

Cause theyre into skinny stick figure musician type guys, that wear skinny womens jeans?? Ha

Im sure youll find pleeeeenty of other young girls and cougars that will make use of all ur muscles;)

Everybodys got their preferences

Youll still find lots of attractive people that like ur new look

But horseshoe egghead?...not too many;S

They are out there...but usually you gotta also have the cash$$$$$$ ha

Just got asked today by a female friend why I shave my head as I seem to have no bald spots. Third comment along those lines in a month. Just shows even though people call me bald some notice it's a naks by choice thing

See, it's like we all said. You're bald by choice now. Still bald...but "by choice" and that little details makes such a difference in life.

Those demands you speak of Mr Fence are also highly age dependent. Many hot younger woman in their 20s expect Mr Tall, Dark, Handsome and Rich. The funny thing is that if you see these women in their 40s, their boyfriends or husbands are often very average folks. Age and time are the great equalizers. This will come as no surprise to you, but most of the really hot girls I remember from high school don't look so good now, and more than one or two nerdy little girls have blossomed into truly intelligent and very good looking women in their 40s. And if I read body language correctly, they seem to have no qualms at all about dating a decent looking man with a shaved head. And truth be told, would you want to date (or screw) someone who had to have a husband who had a certain hair design, or who drove a specific model of car, who lived in a specific neighborhood? That is what you see on some crap reality show like the Real Housewives, but then most of those couples cannot even keep up the fake facade for long, and they almost always end up in divorce. Something to consider...