#1 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:46 AM

Whats up fellow SMP buddies, and soon to be. I am making this thread my updated one. It's been 7 days since my 2nd treatment. Everything looks perfect. Check it out!

I just copy and pasted from my first post on my journey.

Here it goes. 

I am in my late 20's, started losing my hair around the age of 22 and when it was thinning I was using those stupid black magnetic fibers which became a hassle and expensive. I am already married and my wife accepted my hairless fate, so I didn't have to worry about attracting a potential mate. I was a slave to the hat though, baseball hats, snap backs, anything that covered my head. Once I shaved it, I still didn't feel 100% liberated, I just felt weird, and my head is not a weird shape, and many many people have said that I look really good with the bald look, I still missed those thick curls lol

I have been researching HIS Hair for... wait for it... 4 years now lol Yes, I was on the fence for 4 years, and not simply because of not being able to make up my mind, I didn't have the finances to go through with it. Every time I did, I would need it more towards other areas in my life. I didn't want to wear a wig, that would have made me a damn slave to the hair piece, and I want to play basketball, swim and work out, and didn't want sweat build up in there. I didn't want a hair transplant because lets be honest, they still haven't really perfected it, and besides costing tons and tons of money, I felt it was too extreme for not that great results. So when I stumbled upon HIS, I was like wow this is excellent, I have watched the videos for quite some time now, even had an online consultation. This was when I lived in NJ, I recently moved to Houston and a few months ago I started researching again and found that WOW, there is a clinic in HOUSTON! Back in Jersey I would have just traveled over the bridge to NY. 

Anyways I finally saved up the money to pay for it, I absolutely fell in love with the 5 ' 0 clock shadow look on top. Previously I hated going to formal functions, I couldn't wear my hat, and being bald in a suit, for me, just felt weird.My social media profiles are completely littered with hat pics, nothing but goddamn hat pics and old pictures of me with hair. I booked my first session with IAN in Houston, a practitioner that I have heard is experienced and from the UK. I am nervous, yet excited and feel liberated that I am finally going through with this. I will post a few pictures of me with my hair and some with my head shaved. I enjoy reading everyone's diaries so here is mine guys! Good luck to you all!

• HIS - Ed likes this

#2 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:48 AM

Here is immediately following my 2nd session. I didn't add any after 1st session pictures because they were simply not noticeable, I wanted it to be done very lightly and I had immense patience because it was just a base for me to work on. I am glad I did it and did not rush to get it so dark and hairline low on the first session. 

• HIS - Ed and Pantomime00 like this

#3 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:52 AM

Here are the top down pictures the practitioner took, he is fucking AMAZING at his craft! 

• Haleyed likes this

#4 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:55 AM

POPULAR

Alright and these are some ones I took today 7 days post treatment. I exercised, went to school without a hat, everything seemed great. I fucking love it, and its subtle and it makes me feel good about myself. Investment well worth it. I wouldn't have gone to any other company, sorry competitors if you are reading this, but HIS has built its own reputation for a long time now. To trust someone with my head and with something like this, considering I don't even have a tattoo was a big decision. My wife loves it. 

• Josh2.0, HIS - Ed and Haleyed like this

#5 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:00 AM

POPULAR

I have no idea why this picture keeps uploading sideways lol Hopefully admin can help. 

• hairhair98, Josh2.0, HIS - Ed and 1 other like this

#6 the bald ego

the bald ego

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:06 AM

Looking great! Your #3 is going to be a killer.

Looks like you still have room to lower your hairline more, if you wanted to, and/or go a shade darker.

People here kept saying that #3 was a big deal, but I didn't know how it could ever get better than #2… until I did #3. Now I can tell you that they were right!

Eager to see your final result. Congrats.
  • HIS - Ed and ZenM111 like this
>> Simulated hairline.

#7 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:17 AM

Looking great! Your #3 is going to be a killer.

Looks like you still have room to lower your hairline more, if you wanted to, and/or go a shade darker.

People here kept saying that #3 was a big deal, but I didn't know how it could ever get better than #2… until I did #3. Now I can tell you that they were right!

Eager to see your final result. Congrats.

Thanks bro! Hmm I really like exactly how it is right now, only because it just seems so soft and subtle, and the receding makes the look even so much more natural. Like you mentioned in the other thread, taking a patient approach to this is the best way and that is what I have been doing, I will wait till a month passes before deciding whether I would like to continue with a third. I might want to lower the hairline just a smidget! The pigment is really holding well so far. 

I appreciate the comments!

• HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#8 SHVD

SHVD

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:29 AM

POPULAR

Looks excellent, very subtle in appearance. I would recommend waiting ten to twelve weeks before going for a third session. You will have a much better understanding of how the treatment settles on you personally.
  • HIS - Ed, Haleyed and ZenM111 like this

#9 Remingtonchap

Remingtonchap

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationWest midlands uk favela

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:52 AM

You look great zen..you cant really go wrong with this treatment..the result is a sure thing with this company..good luck..

#10 Haleyed

Haleyed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

Looks awesome Bro, and still another session to go too! Happy for you. Our man in Houston is awesome at what he does and really gets what this means to people.

Keep us updated.

#11 dds77642

dds77642

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:45 AM

What happened to the pics?

#12 nicolas

nicolas

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationecuador

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:31 PM

Where i can see the pictures?

#13 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:53 AM

Hey guys I requested to take the pictures down because I did not want to be online anymore showing this procedure has been done. I first placed those pictures so whoever saw it can see my journey and check out the Houston results. Good luck with everyone and their SMP! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users