Sign in to follow this  
jonc

SMP treatment 2 weeks (and 2 treatments) later

I decided to go for the scalp micro-pigmentation treatment after research on the Internet and the consultation discussion with #### at the Birmingham clinic which was most local to me. All of the explanations were given clearly and supported with photos and case studies of previous clients. I was initially told I'd need 2 sessions with a possibility on a third depending on the results. I felt the price was fair and I agreed to pay a deposit and booked 2 sessions. I had considerable hair loss but now have a crew cut cropped hairline matching in colour and style with the rest of my natural hair. I would certainly recommend my practitioner Andra who took time to discuss my requirements. I am extremely pleased with the results and in most cases, the subtle change isn't noticeable to friends until pointed out.

Although I appreciate the decision to go for a receded hairline personally I would bring it down towards the centre and thin it out the lower it gets. It looks like you have created the look of a guy with an extremely high hairline rather than somebody with some hair loss.