• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jonc

jonc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLeicester

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:13 PM

I decided to go for the scalp micro-pigmentation treatment after research on the Internet and the consultation discussion with #### at the Birmingham clinic which was most local to me. All of the explanations were given clearly and supported with photos and case studies of previous clients. I was initially told I'd need 2 sessions with a possibility on a third depending on the results. I felt the price was fair and I agreed to pay a deposit and booked 2 sessions. I had considerable hair loss but now have a crew cut cropped hairline matching in colour and style with the rest of my natural hair. I would certainly recommend my practitioner Andra who took time to discuss my requirements. I am extremely pleased with the results and in most cases, the subtle change isn't noticeable to friends until pointed out.
  • HIS - Ed and the bald ego like this

#2 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:45 PM

Congrats dude! I just had my first session this past Wednesday and going in for my second next week, will post pictures after both sessions are done! 

#3 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

JonC kindly shared these pictures with us... they were sent to me for posting. Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• jonc1.jpg
  • jonc2.jpg
  • jonc3.jpg

#4 bobobaldy

bobobaldy

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Locationglasgow

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

Although I appreciate the decision to go for a receded hairline personally I would bring it down towards the centre and thin it out the lower it gets. It looks like you have created the look of a guy with an extremely high hairline rather than somebody with some hair loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users