Sign in to follow this  
Dr Mach 3

crown area not looking how i expected

Had 3 sessions the full wack. My crown has never been covered properly. You have always been able to see I'm balding still.. Don't know what's gone wrong, now I have a dark strip at the bottom that I'm gutted about not only do I look balding still now I have a dark strip at the bottom of my crown that's highlighted the crown even more.. His has said to go back for a 4th session but I'm worried now theyl go to dark to match the strip and my head will look like I've painted it to dark. Looking for feedback how it looks and what I should do now.. Like I say I've got a 4th booked but don't want an even darker obvious crown..??? The tops not to bad a few faded patches here and there and maybe a bit darker than the sides.. I can live with that. Just crown area in stuck on. I wasn't expecting to be in this situation to be honest.. Thanks

post-303934-0-39491900-1469305824_thumb.jpg

Thanks the feedback. I cant give enough credit to my practioner for the effort she put in 6 hours of her time. Maybe it needs more density I just worry about the darker strip blending.. I'll try to get some pics up today of the top. Hopefully it will push some of you to get it done. When I look back of pics of me before I cant believe it to be honest. Hopeful of session 4...

I could see it more now. The color differentiation you are talking about. But, again it's something I would have to really focus on to look for. That's just my honest opinion.

Thanks for all the shots in multiple lighting conditions. As I would have thought before the treatment looks so different in many aspects of different lighting. There is no solid consistency as lighting certainly plays a crucial role with smp.

1st photo- looks good

3rd photo- to me looks like there are 3 different shades of color here. The darkest on top, mid dark color in the middle and lightest near the body. It's like napoleon ice cream with three different colors.

4th photo- looks patchy

5th photo- looks good

6th photo- looks good

Last photo- clearly looks like nothing is there at all.

Thanks gainz I agree with u mate. Id say it looks better in person as well, the lights play a huge role in how it looks. 90 percent of the time it looks good, I'm going back for a 4th soon so any little patches ill get filled. I suppose it better to look good 90 percent of the time than bald all the time. I don't think such perfect smp exist. When I went in I asked for a light treatment as natural as possible I ended up with it darker than what I would have liked. My practioner adjusted the colour on session 3 to balance out fading which made it not match the back and sides to well.. Am I greatly happy with the result prob not is it better than what I looked like yes.. Hopefully it can only fade down more. I had 1st session 24- 20 crown. 2nd. 24 - 18 crown. 3rd session 20-14 crown..

Some of you must be really ugly lol. I miss having hair but I would 100 percent keep wetshaving like I am now with no smp than have dots that are to big or different shades mashing together that's detectable by observers when they get close. Some of you act as if every single dude who wetshaves without a smp is ugly and they are doomed without an smp. Gtfoh lmao If you're ugly you're ugly. I agree a really good smp is worth it if you can get one. It helps frame the face and gives a shadow. I'm all for that but not at the expense of looking goofy with big dots and different shades not matching and blending with your real hair. You can look good wetshaving (without smp)if you're bald if you have a decent head shape and hit the gym hard. Anyone saying otherwise is full of ****.