Sign in to follow this  
Dr Mach 3

crown area not looking how i expected

Keep telling yourself that mate I know I look 100 percent better with SMP than without.. I hated how I looked without it. I looked like a balding 80 year old.. Now with SMP I look my age again (32) everyone thinks I look better.. It frames your face and just makes u look damm better. All be it mines a bit darker than I would have liked, I still havnt been called out once and have had people actually mug off balding people in front of me if that's not good sign I don't look bald I don't know what is.. I agree with u if ur ugly ur ugly but by going bald if u don't think u have taken a huge hit on your looks your delusional muscle or no muscle.. I actually went bald from steroid use when I was 18 years old.. No amount of muscle would make my bald head look better id take a slim build with SMP anyday. Anyone who can confidently rock a horseshoe I tip my hat to you but as anyone on here who had gone through with the treatment will know how great it is and how its changed there life.. After my 4th session ill be done its been a long road but I'm a new man thanks to his hair..

Dope like I said if you can get a GREAT treatment that blends flawlessly and the dots aren't to big then it's probably worth it. No argument here.

This is just an update to show how obvious it is 4 days after treatment dark and unnatural. Just needs a few weeks to settle. I'll keep it covered with a hat until then. No point in giving it away. Just had my 4th and final treatment, over the moon with the density and blending crown is completely filled just need to Wait for it to fade prob 4-8 weeks til it settles to its final look,

Session 1. Shades 24 crown 20.

Session 2. 24-18

Session 3 20-14

Session 4 20-10.

3rd and 4th session were 6 hours long.. My practioner at Birmingham was brilliant cant fault her she puts in 110 percent. This time I had the sides and back sprinkled as well to blend it better. It made a huge difference. Like i say just gota wait for it to go pale again now then at last I'm dun ????

post-303934-0-09930900-1471461176_thumb.jpg

Looks good man, from someone who has had a bad one, your dot size is perfect... I have found out since, that the place I got mine, I wasn't the only one who had to get it lasered, you are looking good, I think the issue not often talked about it, is even after SMP as your skin heals, it sort of contracts a little so you get what HT recipients get, a little tightness.. That's why it's important to moisturize, to keep the skin loose, so it grows back to normal, just like a regular tattoo your skin has to go through a healing process.  The final stage known as maturation can take up to two years.  But it looks lots better than the plain dome.

This darn "Quoting" aint working on my computer for some reason...

But "HonestDiscussions" post on page 1 aint all thaaaat true

You could have a perfectly handsome guy...that still has all of his hair

Even a perfect hairline

Lets say Brad Pitt himself...or any handsome male model or athlete or musician, etc

But shave the top of his hair all off...giving him a nasty horseshoe hairline

And lets see if they still look handsome??;S

I think NOT

Eventhough their facial features are handsome...theres something about having a hairline that enhances everything

And that fact cannot be denied, period

You could even take an ugly person...that is balding...and give them a hairline and shadow on top...and they look like a whole new person

They can go from ugly to handsome...just by a hairline and top shadow

And even if you are a person that can get away with your looks and having a nasty horseshoe hairline/egghead...you would still look faaaarrrrrrr better

with a hairline and top shadow

Ive barely seen any "big dots" from HIS

Scalp Aesthestics YES!..and many other cheap fly by night companies...but not HIS

And the ones on HIS...VERY rare

And not everyones skin can take SMP needling...$hit happens

Not everyones 100% the exact same

Unfortunate for those few people that SMP just doesn't work for them

But thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of us happy SMP customers are out there...that got the usual great results

And what does "hitting the gym" have anything to do whether ur bald head looks good??

I workout myself and am ripped..bigger athletic guy (6'3'' 175 lbs)....but whats wrong with a skinnier dude with SMP?

They could be 5'8'' and 120 lbs...no muscle

Or the total opposite...a big fat guy that's 5 feet wide?

And just look a big bad fat biker..whats wrong with that?

They would all still look good!

You don't need big muscles for an SMP treatment to look good??

And Dr Mach 3...

I think your treatment came out perfect!

Looks real badass

I would've went for that 4th session as well

But even before that...it looked pretty damn good

I could very very slighty see that darker stripe you were worried about before at the beginning of your topic

But if you waited a few months...I bet it would've fully disappeared

But having that last light sprinkling session always enhances things I found

Not just myself...but all the others on here

Im just amazed your 3rd and 4th sessions were 6 hrs long EACH??...

Did you and her take a nap together at some point? Ha

Cutlass haha! Well said here mate I 100 percent agree with u on all points u said, u simply cant compare a balding egg horseshoe to a smp treated head I look 10 million times better. What happened was 1st 2 sessions wernt to good especially no 2.. Didn't get knowhere near enough density, side profiles were different and minimal blending, so I changed practioner for next 2 sessions were almost going over the whole lot again and correcting things. I couldn't fault practioner no 2. It was a complete different experience. Now I'm 100 percent happy after 4 session's just need to wait for it to fade. Anyone thinking about it reading this, looking at themselves in the mirror unhappy. Just do it you wont regret it you will look younger and restore your looks the baldness tried to steal from you. Its the silver bullet.

Looks good man, from someone who has had a bad one, your dot size is perfect... I have found out since, that the place I got mine, I wasn't the only one who had to get it lasered, you are looking good, I think the issue not often talked about it, is even after SMP as your skin heals, it sort of contracts a little so you get what HT recipients get, a little tightness.. That's why it's important to moisturize, to keep the skin loose, so it grows back to normal, just like a regular tattoo your skin has to go through a healing process. The final stage known as maturation can take up to two years. But it looks lots better than the plain dome.