Sign in to follow this  
dasher

pics attached would value some comments

Lad, thanks for you post of pics.

Your before shots are certainly Norwood 98832372839. Geez Louise, I don't think anyone could blame you for getting smp. My goodness gracious that desert on your head my friend has not seen water since 1812 b.c.

Smp certainly ressurrected your shiney ass dome head back to life. Holy moly what a before and after. You my friend were blessed and lucky Ian Watson and his partner came up with smp bc dude without it there would be a drought on your head for the next million years. Ouch!!!

Your after shots compared to your before should be on Maury poovich look at me now. Nice after shots for sure.

Lad, thanks for you post of pics.

Your before shots are certainly Norwood 98832372839. Geez Louise, I don't think anyone could blame you for getting smp. My goodness gracious that desert on your head my friend has not seen water since 1812 b.c.

Smp certainly ressurrected your shiney ass dome head back to life. Holy moly what a before and after. You my friend were blessed and lucky Ian Watson and his partner came up with smp bc dude without it there would be a drought on your head for the next million years. Ouch!!!

Your after shots compared to your before should be on Maury poovich look at me now. Nice after shots for sure.

Lol thanks alot gainz

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk