Sign in to follow this  
JWINGO

Do i need a third session, 9 weeks post second? pics included.

Hi guys, thought i would give a quick update. I have to say, everything i read about the procedure previously has turned out to be true. I am so happy i had it done, and haven't been called on it of yet lol.

I am currently living away and cannot pop into clinic to see about a third, so i thought i would ask ya'll.

Do you guys think i need one? I dont personally know anyone else who has had it so im unsure.post-303790-0-53688000-1460232837_thumb.pngpost-303790-0-47793100-1460232873_thumb.png

sup homie!

your treatment is holding up real good man! I think both of ours has the same amount of fading, which isn't a lot but if I was you, I would still go through the 3rd session just to fill some of the gaps that I see.  The way I look at it, we've invested in this already, why not make it even more perfect?

Yea. I can see this fading and the blending issues. I can tell your hair from smp. I'm having the same issue. I just asked if its normal for it to look like that or if it will blend with a 3rd session. I'm not feeling too confident with mine at the moment.

A good 3rd session for sure

But then gotta foil shave at least every 2 days

Way too long of stubble...youll get called out for sure if that's how you wanna wear ur new look...way too much 3D going on

IMO

Ye I think I am having an issue with rotary shaver. I have been using it every day for 4 months. How often should the heads be changed? Don't think it is shaving like it use too

I had a rotary shaver..that Remington R91 and even the R95 travel shaver...and it would cut up the back of my neck like carzy

Threw them both away

I remember a guy on here showing pics after he used that shaver...and his neck was massacred like mine

Some peoples skin really gets caught in that shaver..so not for everyone

But a foil shaver is definitely for everyone...they just don't make any real good ones anymore

I have a BRAUN that's likes 15 yrs old..and still going strong..but discontinued yrs ago

Single foil..works best..easiest and smallest to maneuver

IMO

So single foil shaving is the way to go? If you use a bic and shaving cream then that would be down to the skin and it wouldn't look good? Sorry if this is a stupid question but which is better?

I agree with Ed.  There's no ONE ideal shaving solution here.  I myself swears by wet shaving, having done it for the past 10 years.  I actually thought about buying a foil shaver just for the SMP treatment process, but decided against it at the end as I'm so used to wet shaving.  

I think the best suggestion is to try out different shaving methods to see which one you're most comfortable with.  

That looks amazing man and so glad you're happy! I'm still on the fence at the moment, I was so close to making the call to book up the other day by I bottled it! One day I wake up and think it's a great idea then the next day I find myself thinking I'm mad for even considering tattooing my head! Where abouts in London are you, I'm in London and would be really interested in meeting for a coffee or something one day if you get time?

That looks amazing man and so glad you're happy! I'm still on the fence at the moment, I was so close to making the call to book up the other day by I bottled it! One day I wake up and think it's a great idea then the next day I find myself thinking I'm mad for even considering tattooing my head! Where abouts in London are you, I'm in London and would be really interested in meeting for a coffee or something one day if you get time?

Hi mate. I am away working at present but when i am back in London i would be happy to meet. However my advice is dont wait.

Hey mate. Just seen this post and it stood out as I can remember going through the same anxieties ....

That was 6 years ago for me. Never looked back and loved every minute of it.

Go and get a top up.

The treatment looks good, but you can tell it's in need of a little fresh ink in order to make it "pop".

Even so the treatment still looks great and unless you're someone obsessed with hair and the smallest possible details, I doubt anyone would know better.

DHT

That last pic...a couple posts up...looks beautiful!

Now that's a great SMP job

Im sure you need a 3rd session if YOU feel so...cause judging pics aren't like in person

We cant see the detail fully

Looks perfect in the pic to me

But if you want one more minor session...add some tiny bit more of "3D"ness to it...and its perfect

Nice and natural...but still strong...and real nice hairline...suits you perfect

Do you have another pic by chance?

Maybe different lighting...

Looks perfect now to me