2 replies to this topic

#1 rizzawizza

rizzawizza

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:47 AM

Hi Guys,

Want to get SMP work done on my scar and been putting it off for a few years till my scar looks like in best possible condition for tattoo. I wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a Fraxel in the UK. Also what is the difference between repair and restore options i heard about, would be good to get feedback from anyone who tried it and if its worth going down that road before SMP?

Thanks

Riz

#2 Beast

Beast

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

I am chasing this topic as well, the two systems operate on different laser light frequencies, the repair being more aggressive than the restore. Its best to find a clinic that does both systems as a clinic with only the one system will try to fob you off.

There is a good example on the Fraxel website showing a scar repair on a guys cheek using the restore laser, if Fraxel post that on their website I guess the restore laser is the goto laser.

Repair is more aggressive but usually is one treatment, restore is milder but can be up to 6 treatments.

#3 rizzawizza

rizzawizza

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:39 PM

thanks for ur message Beast. will deff bare that in mind when looking. Have u had any SMP or repair work done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users