Sign in to follow this  
Gunbunny

Chicago Clinic Consultation w/ current pics.... I think I'm gonna do it!

Just a quick update.... It's been 8 days since my second session. The dots are kinda dark, not blending in too well from up close or with a bit of growth. Been reading that it takes a few weeks for the fading to take place. Will post pics as soon as I can.

Thanks for the response Ed. So, it looks like I still have a bit of redness going too, I'm not surprised though, my skin is sensitive. Now, you cant really tell from far, but when I see it up close you can see the difference in the follicle and smp size. I'm not too worried about since I have seen pics of how it fades but I still haven't taken my hat off during the day because of this, although I don't think anyone will notice unless they are scrutinizing my head. I did get a compliment from my GF telling me it looks really good. But the lighting conditions were low. I'm going to wait patiently and keep you guys in the loop. Overall I'm happy with it, just waiting the for the dots to shrink.

post-303948-0-79457600-1459429288_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-08740200-1459429309_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-87157000-1459429324_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-84310900-1459429341_thumb.jpeg

gunbunny, last picture does not look good. Not sure if it is the quality of the photo. But the left side and the right side look like smudge. pls post a better quality pic.

I finally agree with the last poster, ha

Finally!

He's right...bad pic...bad lighting

And gotta take a pic on a fresh shave

And dots fade and shrink for about a month...I found

Just scary at first

SMP can be a serious biatch...f#%kin rollercoaster till its all said and done

Its only for the brave, ha

I just read your posts. Here are some pics... I do still feel like I have a blending issue, sometimes, but again I haven't had anyone tell me anything. That's why at time I still feel self conscious about it, especially during the day... I figured I'll try and get it to blend in the 3rd session of possible, but you can tell my hair from the smp if you look hard enough... Idk. Let me know what you guys think....

post-303948-0-58434600-1469114387_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-00231800-1469114404_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-97772900-1469114420_thumb.jpeg

Give me your thoughts! I personally think it could look way better. Can I live with it yes, if I had to take my hat off daily idk. Like I said I've been waiting for it to settle but it's very noticeable. What do you think HIS? Can you help me make it blend?

post-303948-0-37416500-1469115799_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-23700900-1469115826_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-25680900-1469115845_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-59354200-1469115860_thumb.jpeg

post-303948-0-74232200-1469115888_thumb.jpeg

I have shaved it down, the temples will end up looking much darker. So I use a norelco shaver to buzz it down, it gets pretty close. But thanks man! Either way, I'm going to go through with the third session and I will let my practicioner know, hopefully he reads this, and see what he can do to improve my look.

Either way, I'm going to go through with the third session and I will let my practicioner know, hopefully he reads this, and see what he can do to improve my look.

My understanding, after my #2 yesterday, is that the #3 is to build upon the layer of the prior work and to complete refinements. This is a process with a very logical sequence.

As an example, my crown density isn't yet full after #2. My practitioner explained that he would complete my crown density over *multiple* sessions to avoid adding too much pigmentation in close proximity, which would cause the ink to bleed from oversaturation. So, on #3, he'll fill in between the dots he did yesterday.

I'm as impatient (eager) as anyone; but I'd rather have it done right than done fast. Your hairline looks great, and it will look flawless after your #3, I'm sure. Have some faith!

Wow has that seriously faded?? Bald ego in reply to u, I had the same theory as u, but it turned out my 2nd session didn't turn out to well had a 3rd 6 weeks later and really needed it, it took 6 hours and it still looks incomplete, crown still showing through and quite patchy on top with a dark strip around the crown.. His have kindly said I need a 4th session but its still frustrating I hope its got an end to be honest,I've seen a lot of treatments where the crown still shows though.. Not looking balding is the least id expect, hopeful of sesh 4 its been a long road so far..

I have shaved it down, the temples will end up looking much darker. So I use a norelco shaver to buzz it down, it gets pretty close. But thanks man! Either way, I'm going to go through with the third session and I will let my practicioner know, hopefully he reads this, and see what he can do to improve my look.

Hi Gunbunny. The practitioner may well read this. But to be on the safe side you could send a photo or two over to usa@hishairclinic.com - which would both flag it up before you go in for the third but also get you some feedback.

First off, thank you for posting high quality photos. So here's the deal some pics look decent at most. The other pics faQ bro it's night and day. I could totally see the left side of your hair line and right side of your hairline is where the smp is.

Honestly I would not be happy with that job man. The shade is off and if I can tell by the pics I can only imagine what it would look like in person. Just being real, pls keep us updated and I hope they can fix that.

Gainz you are correct man, sometimes I feel it looks good and sometimes I feel like it looks horrible. From the pics, it looks horrible. Can it be fixed though? I made an appointment for my 3rd session but honestly not feeling to confident. I feel another session will only bring out the temples more for some reason. Thank you for your honesty man, I mean the proof is in the pudding. Call a spade a spade...

@cutlass18 I don't feel like I should go darker, I think a lighter shade than the last... Honestly, I don't know what he can do to make it blend. I feel like if I had no hair on top, that it would of been a lot easier to blend. Idk. Idk.....

I'll keep posting

The biggest issue to me seems to be that your temples are more tanned then the areas that have hair.  I think otherwise it would look ok.  But random darker dots in the temple area would probably help.  They all seem very uniform in darkness which is different from the rest of your head.

@sbtd I agree with you. I don't know how to prevent that without having a tan line from a hat. I do have faith that HIS will take care of it and look out for me. I asked the wife if she can see anything wrong with it. She thinks it looks great and I shouldn't do anything more or have another session. You can only really tell in pictures. I can't tell that it looks abnormal in front of a mirror.