KukuiNut

24 hours in --- before and after

Hi guys.. Just got my work done. I'm pretty satisfied right now, still red. For session 2 I'm going to ask to lower my hairline about 1/2 inch and reduce temple recession a bit. Right now I think the hairline looks too perfect. I'm hoping to get a much more broken/feathered look.

938aabc6d4783169637c305a81c34235.jpg

bdd1e4fb7587ccbe5c7c176a54d30b8c.jpg

628973b36e3745d9e3b46e7c4a3457b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks great, but if you go from what you think is already perfect to 1/2" lower, wouldn't your hairline be 1/2" too low?

What I mean by too perfect is that I prefer it to look a bit irregular. Hoping that when I lower it, it will be more feathered and normal looking (not perfect is preferred).

normally i wouldn't recommend it but I think if you wanted to go that route lowering would be ok.  especially looking at the last pick it seems to create a point at the top of your head. you know what I mean? 

Thanks everyone for the great comments and insight. Josh, Yup, I'm hoping for a more rounded look, for some reason that's always what I envisioned. At the same time, I'm working with an amazing practitioner, so taking all his advice. Very satisfied with this first step.

That looks AMAZING, especially for only one treatment.

The hairline already looks nice and feathered but you'll see it look even more natural once it's done settling. If you're looking at it only 24 hours after treatment, there's still a "blob" of redness on your head which somewhat obscures the individual dots and gives a dark, shaded look instead. Once that settles down you'll really be able to see the full effect of the hairline feathering in which there's considerably less density in the very front. I went through the exact same process where I thought my hairline looked a bit too sharp at first but then it looked much more natural in a few days.

And if you're going to be lowering the hairline anyway then you've got the option of requesting an even more "broken" effect next time around if you want.

Session 2 was even better! Dropped the hairline a tad bit and filled in the recessions slightly.. Now I'm really happy. Cant wait to see how this looks in a few days.. When the redness fades. Mr (LA)X is masterful and was very collaborative as we designed my hairline. Mucho happy