Photo

I am in Kentucky, if someone needs advice, meet, etc.

Smp Kentucky advice strip scars laser removal laser good smp temporary smp good products for smp shine control

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jaires

Jaires

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

The real test of a pigment provider's skill is when they can make a bald, fair skinned, scarred,white guy's head look like it is a shaved, full head of real hair. I am that guy. I have had smp done at two places in the U.S. I have many strip scars from hair transplants years ago. I consider myself an expert on what to do and what not to do regarding baldness solutions ----and smp in particular. The first place that I got smp wouldn't take my hairline down far enough. The second place made my hairline ridiculously low and way too straight(I specifically told them not to do this). Also, the pigment was too dense. Had to get all of that ink lasered off! I found the best place to get all of the pigment lasered off. Just two sessions with the most recent Picosure laser. And, they can anesthetize your whole head, as it is quite painful without a serious numbing agent. I am now going to get smp done "right", in May, at a great place that I have found through extreme research and through trial and error. If possible, I want to help someone avoid going through all that I've gone through in order to get a quality smp. If anyone is interested in avoiding my mistakes, get in touch and I'll be glad to tell you about what you need to know and about who I am going to to get smp done correctly. Also,some insight on what/who to avoid. My intention is to help someone out, not to promote or put down ANY business.--------I have also found products (lotions, sunscreens) that work best to maintain smp ----moisturize, protect, stop shine etc. All through trial and error. Which is a time consuming expensive way to find all of this out. But, perhaps it was the only way for me because most people/places seem to be only interested in money. Everyone claims that their product, or service, is the best. They will promise you the world and make amazing claims. I have suffered a great deal because of their confusing tactics; I wish that there had been a truly unbiased source for me to go to when looking into smp. Hopefully I can be that source for someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users