Sign in to follow this  
Penny2346

SMP on scar: Feedback appreciated

It has been about 12 days since my last SMP procedure on my scar. While I see some improvement, it is nowhere near where I would expect or want it to be. Anybody have feedback or thoughts? Patiently waiting but it still is hard for me to go outside without a hat on.

post-303880-0-58891600-1455753087_thumb.jpeg

post-303880-0-47444800-1455753099_thumb.jpeg

post-303880-0-82857500-1455753116_thumb.jpeg

The first two pictures look like there are areas with no ink, but it could be glare or something causing that illusion.  The last picture looks decent, but it's too blurry to see any detail.  What are your concerns with it?  Too red and/or dark, or not dark enough?

Generally, shaving all the way down with a razor blade or electric razor will produce the best results, as the longer your hair is around the scar, the more visible the hairless areas stand out.

Yeah. It almost has to be at a zero. I take the zero from about an inch above to the bottom every day. Takes 3-5 mins. If you take an electric shaver over it you can go 2 days without touching it though.

It doesn't look bad but I'm guessing you're seeing the hair/scar contrast right now.