JurgenKloppSaviour

Toronto - I'm available for SMP Live meet

Well, got my 4th session done and had a fellow sit in on the session to see if it was legit.

Needless to say he will be having his own SMP completed soon. This gentlemen had his eyebrow resting on my scalp and was asking the practisioner were my real hair began...... he was very impressed!

Here is a few pics to help you guys that are not sure if this is for you.

Couple pics in there to show you when I use to be bald...... lol

My pics wont stay up for some reason.... sorry if there gone.

Sorry man, I was actually just there last Friday getting a touch up.

I will post some pics of before and after my 4th session.... unfortunately when I post my pics they get deleted the next day for some reason, so hope you see them today.

I'm gonna throw this out to anyone. Want to meet someone who had the treatment over 5 years ago?

Want to see how natural it it and how I have even fooled the fashion industry

They must be some hyper critical eyes to fool. Though I have read threads where dermatologists inspecting scalps were fooled to. Just the same!

Calling out all Greater Toronto Area guys with at least one SMP treatment!  I like many of you, have learned so much over the years that my brain has become enlarged causing me to follically challenged lol jk.   Jokes aside, I'm getting very serious about getting the procedure done.  I'm eager to see what it looks like on the average Joe and to get some suggestions.  

I'm 32, Caucasian, Norwood 5ish with dark brown hair on my crown and would be very grateful to meet up with someone even remotely similar.  Just to clarify, I am open to meeting anyone with SMP.  I have a car and will come anywhere to meet you with a crisp 20 dollar bill for 5-10 minutes of your time. Not sure why there's 2 Toronto threads back to back but I'm posting this in both so sorry for the duplication.