#1 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

I went for this procedure in July 2015. Because I was so so nervous They had to put me at ease but I am very glad I went through with it. He has created a subtle natural look which is what I wanted. Being a teacher I am always in the public eye and it was my strategy to slowly build it up so we have had two full sessions so far. I have one more coming up in February too. Nobody has noticed or said anything, no student, no family member, no friend but I can definitely see a solid improvement. It looks very realistic. Thanks to HIS for a great job and looking forward to session 3. 

• Josh2.0 and HIS - Ed like this

#2 periskop

periskop

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

Did you shave before doing SMP? Or was it a hidden transfer from hair to shaven? Still jealous of you being strong enough to walk around headhigh amongst kids, they're usually the most brutally honest, so thats a great indicator that nothing looks off

• HIS - Ed likes this

#3 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:51 PM

Hey, I have been shaving my head for the past four years so basically bald to bald with shadow lol TBH I really expected one of them to notice after my third session or say something about it. God knows they notice everything else from a spot to a wrinkle. But nothing, not a thing. Same old bald jokes and that was it really. In most mirrors I can now see it and notice it, in some photos it is difficult to see. I am just wondering why if I notice it, nobody else does. Maybe the kids don't understand true baldness or dont notice the difference. Of course no adults said anything but I fully expected one of the kids to. So strange

• HIS - Ed likes this

#4 periskop

periskop

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

Alright, I guess a subtly change doesn't stand out that much and everyones slowly getting a new image of you imprinted in their heads, the only real proof would be to compare pictures from before with how you look now. But did you shave the horseshoe very often as well, and was it with a razor perhaps?

You say you now notice it in most mirrors, what are you saying it is that you see? Is it something odd, or is it the look of a shaven full head of hair? Also people seem to categorize bald with close shaven full head of hair as well at least in their way of explaining someones appearance

#5 willgreen

willgreen

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:54 AM

Hey, I always shaved the horseshoe and my whole head for the last five years. What I see in most mirrors in a slightly receeded head of shaved hair, perfectly natural. In some mirrors and from some angles, maybe 20 percent, I can not see the treatment at all despite my heavy use of anti shine. This seems to occur most in nightclub bathrooms etc whilst in shops I can clearly see it. Some comments from students seem to suggest that they can not see it either under the heavy lights at school although I am confused about if they mean I look bald as in closely shaven bald or bald as in NW7 bald. I will probably never ask anyone to clarify as this is my secret and I do not want to share that information. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#6 periskop

periskop

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

We're our own worst enemy when it comes to judging ourselves.Weird that you say it looks good in shops as I'd thought they'd also fall under the heavy industry white light as nightclub bathrooms can. (Ironicly Im an electrician, must say I chose the wrong line of work for having issues with different lightning)

I live in gothenburg if you want to grab a coffee and up for some chat and a strangers opinion (though one who's mastered the art of checking peoples hair almost before anything else), Im however in another type of situation,where I have some trouble with blending and growth, also very keen on secrecy as I know how easily people like to talk about others. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users