#1 Kowloon

Kowloon

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:05 AM

POPULAR

Cheers everyone!
Let me just start by saying that I havent felt this happy and confident in a long, long time.

Just finished my 3rd Session in Hong Kong and I am totally lost for words.. My scalp is still a little red so I will post the end results in a couple of days, as soon as the pigment settles down.

I have been quite private about having this procedure done, but this treatment delivers such extraordinary results, that I had to go out of my way to simply thank HIS Clinic in Hong Kong for such an amazing experience.
Honestly, I dont remember having someone providing such a remarkable service, with so much care, patience and attention to detail. HIS are true masters of this craft.

I was treated as an Areata Totalis client, meaning I had my whole head treated, so you can imagine what this meant for me in terms of regaining my confidence and youth back.

Seriously guys, this is a truly life changing experience and I have no doubt in mind that this will be some of the best money you will ever spend in your life. Period!

I feel so blessed for having come across HIS Clinic in Hong Kong that I would be totally available to meet anyone in person and show my results to those still on the fence or just curious to see the results in person.

Hope my feedback helps some of you guys making the right decision and I will be available to answer any question and share my experience.
Good luck!

• hairhair98, Trendy, Josh2.0 and 2 others like this

#2 Kowloon

Kowloon

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:33 PM

POPULAR

Cheers everyone!

As promised, here is the Before / After photos, so you can see how much of an impact this treatment had not only on my appearence but also and more importantly, on my confidence.

I cant write enough good things about His Hair Clinic.. They deliver on every single promise and the results are absolutely remarkable.

I still have 1 more session to go but couldnt be happier.. Just wish I had done this a few yers ago..

For those still on the fence, do yourself a favor and dont waste more time.. This will be some of the best money you will ever spend!

Wish you all the best of luck and will be available to answer any question.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

• hairhair98, Trendy, Josh2.0 and 2 others like this

#3 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:52 AM