Sign in to follow this  
rookie1

Canceled my SMP (nervous) Need advice

Hi All,

I'm a new member here. My SMP procedure was today with SCALP AESTHETICS  in Houston, Texas  but i canceled due to not knowing how the outcome will be since i see a lot of people have different outcomes

and results. The PIC was taken at my first consultaion a 3 weeks ago. I specifically told the artist/tech   what i was looking for. Attached is the picture. Obviously he said he can do it bu only showed me pics of results in their main website. 

I would like to have you guys opinions. Is it really worth it for me to get this treatment? I've been told that i look good bald becuz me head is round and has the correct figure. 

Also i noticed that it has been a little more difficult to go out on dates with pretty girls. I have in my mined that its becuase im bald. I dint have issues dating HOT girls when i had hair i dont know how big of an impact the SMP will have on me. Let me know what you guys think.   

I agree. I have heard mixed results about scalp aesthetics. HIS will show you the results of others and they make you feel at ease. Just the fact you are on here asking the opinions of HIS HAIR clients or prospective clients shows that this business has a great reputation. You are paying a lot of money for this and you want to make sure it's done right. Just my my 2 pennies but I'm sure everyone would agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I inquired with SA before going to HIS

If you watch 5 seconds of that owner guy talking and still want to use them, its on you!

I would never spend 1 dollar on a spray tanned d-bag like that guy, not even for a bottle of water in the desert,

Ive seen youtube videos of "Scalp Aesthetics" massacres;S

Pics in videos made by the poor people that chose that owner to do their treatment

He sucks royally

He'll charge you $3500-$5000 ballpark figure...and fly himself right to you if need be

Fu&k up ur head...take ur cash...and leave, ha

The videos/pics I seen on youtube....oh fu&k!;S

And the pics have the actual owner doing the procedure at the guys house...so theyre not fake people or pics trying to discredit that company

Their $hit results over and over discredit them

You should thank God that you cancelled with them, ha

My SMP procedure was today with SCALP AESTHETICS  in Houston, Texas  but i canceled due to not knowing how the outcome will be since i see a lot of people have different outcomes and results.

I think I read or heard from someone here that HIS has a Houston office. Maybe that would help?

I think I read or heard from someone here that HIS has a Houston office. Maybe that would help?

This is true. The technician in Houston is absolutely awesome too. I wonder what happened with this guy though?... This was posted last November.

Hi All,

I'm a new member here. My SMP procedure was today with SCALP AESTHETICS  in Houston, Texas  but i canceled due to not knowing how the outcome will be since i see a lot of people have different outcomes

and results. The PIC was taken at my first consultaion a 3 weeks ago. I specifically told the artist/tech   what i was looking for. Attached is the picture. Obviously he said he can do it bu only showed me pics of results in their main website. 

I would like to have you guys opinions. Is it really worth it for me to get this treatment? I've been told that i look good bald becuz me head is round and has the correct figure. 

Also i noticed that it has been a little more difficult to go out on dates with pretty girls. I have in my mined that its becuase im bald. I dint have issues dating HOT girls when i had hair i dont know how big of an impact the SMP will have on me. Let me know what you guys think.   

Someone is able to give you a full head of shaved hair and your undecided....? it's a no-brainer man!