MiltonJoe

Toronto anyone?

Hey,

Toronto guy here, hoping to meet up with someone who has the final product. I'll buy ya coffee! Or we can meet for 2 minutes and get on our way. I don't have many questions, just want to get a good look.

Thanks!

Hi there I'm new to this forum, i am going to Toronto in May to have SMP done, just wondering how it went for you and is possible to re-post your pics? I have auburn/red hair and a little nervous about the color. Thanks!

No this was taken about 2 - 3 days after my 4th session.

I feel awesome!

I'm 37 years old, I had someone mistake me for 25 the other day. Highly recommend!

Should see how fly this guy looks in a suit again!   lol.....

Do it 4sure!!!!!!!

Thanks man, i'll stop bothering you...lol..just a couple more questions, im going for 2 sessions then a third a month later, they have to cover up a HT scar, did you have a scar to be covered? I have to go to work 3 days after my second session, my scalp will still be red, was yours? did you have to go to school/work right after? why did you need 4 sessions?-Thanks

No problem at all, your not a bother. 

I did not have any scaring to be covered. My scalp was red for a good 4 - 5 days after sessions, this is due to sensitive skin on this ginger.

Yes, I had to do a powerpoint slide presentation the very next day after my first session, it was quite light and not one person noticed a thing.

I would post another pic and show you what it looked like after the 3rd session but my pics dont stay up anyway???  Needed a 4th to just finish off the crown area, my crown seem to not take the ink as well as the rest of my scalp or it was just soaking it up more.

Thanks and good luck.

Also, can anyone enlighten me on how to post pics? Mine are consistently taken down the very next day. Thanks 

Since there is no option to attach pictures here, you'll need to upload them to an image hosting site first, like the free imgur (no sign up required). Once uploaded, open the image, right-click and copy/paste it in your next reply.

lF5tzbh.png

Sorry Caillou. There are thousands of pictures pasted here .Not sure what the glitch that Mad Man is experiencing but it is not because there is no option to post them...  it is a core feature. In fact he says himself that he posts them then they disappear - for the record I never ever take down pictures except at the specific request of the poster.

Mad Man... I will drop a line to technical to see if they can shed any light... there are plenty of other pictures successfully posted in the same time period

Hi Northpole, I am going to Toronto May 25th for my first session, I am staying in Toronto for 9 days, my second session is on May 31st, I am a HUGE Blue Jays and Raptors fan so I will be going to 5 games while there, I arrive in Toronto on May 24th, I am staying downtown, hopefully we can meet for coffee or beers, and I can see your SMP.

Any tips or advice before I have SMP done? Do you have any pics I can see in the meantime? What can I expect? Did you have an HT scar that needed covering?

Thanks I appreciate your time.