#21 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:33 AM

I have had this done 2 months now, have not had one comment about my hair or any funny looks.  Been to a Christmas and Thanks giving parties.

Had my third session 10 days ago.  For session 2 back of the head had pigment 8 and top had 18.  Top of the head had lightened quite a bit and back of the head held the pigment much better.

Of course the original practitioner no longer works for HIS.  More things to worry about, there was going to be someone new to deal with. The new practitioner seemed experienced and said she had done enough heads.  She suggested since pigment 8 held much better we go over the whole head with pigment 8 sounded like a good idea to me.

Well been 10 days since session 3 again have not had any reaction from anyone.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#22 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:54 AM

Pictures 6 and a half weeks after session 2.

Attached Thumbnails

• before2.jpg
  • before3.jpg
  • before1.jpg

#23 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:56 AM

Right after session 3.

Attached Thumbnails

• after4.jpg
  • after2.jpg
  • after3.jpg
  • after1.jpg

• HIS - Ed likes this

#24 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:13 AM

Confratulations OnTheFence. Look forward to seeing you again when it has settled down. Thanks for the pictures.

• OnTheFenceAgain likes this

#25 plugs

plugs

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:18 AM

Looks awesome wish you lived in my area.I'm in same boat that you were.Would like to see it in person. Does it look as good In Person as it does in pictures.I also have old plug scars from 80s. Thanks

#26 mikeb

mikeb

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationWisconsin USA

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:09 AM

Looks good man, what a difference!  

#27 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

Hey plugs

I was on this site for last one year before I decided to take the plunge. I read and reread every story that is on here. I had a hair system on which looked good in my opinion and not many people knew that I had it on based on the reaction I have gotten since I did the SMP. So my life was coming along was terrified of creating a new headache for myself having gone thru the ht before, I knew how bad it can become.

Here is my observations. Your expectations have to be realistic. If your scars are flat to touch and not sticking out SMP will cover it. If you have straight lines like the one I have in the middle at the back of the head are much harder to cover and you would need a lot of pigment where your head may have a helmet look. There is also a scar on my left side that is not coverable so I have to accept that.

In nature no two melons are the same they come in different shapes and with bumps of course unless they are GMO melons. So I have accepted that those two scars cannot be covered I can live with that. My daughter pointed out the scar in the back of the head and I used melon analogy and she seemed satisfied the topic has not come up again.

I was terrified of getting this done did not want to jump from one stupidity (ht) to this. Was getting tired of the hair system and all the problems that come with it. Wanted to keep the top light and suttle to make it look realistic. But for session 3 had to go from 18 to 8 because 18 did not hold. Looks much darker than before. Was not looking forward to running into people after session 3. But have had no reaction whatsoever, I understand most people are too civil or polite to point it out to me. If something is off your eyes tend to stare while the mind is analizing what it is you are staring at. I have not had one stare or a funny look.

In the end what helped me decide was I lost a couple of people in my life in matter of 3 months, spent a lot of time in the hospitals. My Epipahny came when I realized POOF and its all over, got to enjoy it while I still can!!

Sorry tend to ramble, my 2 cents.

Thanks
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#28 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

Plugs in 2015 we don't need to meet in person we can do FaceTime, if that will help.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#29 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

Backing up everything OnTheFence has contributed I would point again to Adele's bodyguard as a superb example of how a good SMP can go completely unnoticed... and in his case at least, turn a good looking bald guy into a sex symbol almost instantly.

#30 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:41 AM

Plugs in 2015 we don't need to meet in person we can do FaceTime, if that will help.

Looks great!  I wouldn't compare FaceTime to actually meeting someone in person.

Facetime would be more like an equivalent of sending someone a crappy low rez photo of yourself

"People stare at my head because they like what they see"

George Costanza

#31 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

14 days after session 3. Hoping the pigment holds.

Happy Festivus!!

Attached Thumbnails

• pic1.jpg
  • pic4.jpg
  • pic6.jpg
  • pic3.jpg
  • pic5.jpg

• HIS - Ed likes this

#32 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:21 AM

POPULAR

14 days after session 3. Hoping the pigment holds.

Happy Festivus!!

SMP is a true Festivus miracle. Have fun airing of the grievances with your family.

• HIS - Ed, OnTheFenceAgain and JurgenKloppSaviour like this

#33 fedebold

fedebold

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationURUGUAY

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

I relly relly think you look very good! But...(theres always a but)... arent some dots a little bit big? Or that is just normal? THANKS!

#34 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 December 2015 - 01:44 AM

This is But my humble opinion. After your comment I went to check the dots in the mirror again, to the naked eye dots look really small almost like hair.
It maybe the camera takes a close up picture where the dots look bigger than they are to the naked eye.

So the lesson might be to stay away from people with cameras!!
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#35 SLR84

SLR84

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationProvidence

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:42 PM

Looks good
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#36 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

6 weeks after session 3
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#37 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:40 PM

POPULAR

6 weeks after session 3.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20160119_082006.jpg
  • IMG_20160115_091404.jpg
  • IMG_20160115_085844.jpg
  • IMG_20160115_085435.jpg
  • IMG_20160115_085359.jpg
  • IMG_20160115_085355.jpg
  • his.jpg

• HIS - Ed, mikeb and Rotary like this

#38 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:20 PM

Its been 2 months since the third session and 3 and half months since the first . It looks about the same as the last posted pictures, I think I am good for now. Went for an assessment this week was told by practitioner that looks good should leave it alone and I have to agree with him. Will go back one more time in six months before the guarantee expires.

I used to wear a hair system before SMP, sweating was not good because not only it was uncomfortable but the bonding(glue) would start breaking down with sweat and would smell. Since SMP I joined a gym and you know what I realize, I enjoy sweating. Now next set of pictures I am going to post is going to be of before and after SMP of the rest of my body. If only I could get a dimwitted curvy 22 year old to tell me that I look 27 years old ala Alec Baldwin (from this forum not the other guy).

The hair system I wore was always on my head literally and figuratively. If I had an event to go to I would go to the salon to get it reattached based on when the event was.

I went out of the country for 3 weeks and the week we were supposed to be back Sandy (hurricane) hit and we were stuck in foreign land, JFK was shut down my biggest concern was not weather the house was still standing but what will happen to my hair if this goes past 4 weeks and I need to go to salon for service.

Visited hospitals in 2015 with couple of loved ones there for extended duration again my biggest concern was I cannot end up here, what would happen to my hair.

Visited Dubai 2015 in the middle of summer, If any one wants to know what hell feels like that is the time and place to go. And I was in a special hell other people were hot but they had no idea what I was going thru under the hair system.

Yesterday I was in my basement working on a hot water tank and hit my head, my biggest concern was not " I hope did not damage the hair system"!!

SMP has been soo liberating can't wait for the summer.

#39 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:42 PM

That is some superb insight into the rigours and mindset of wearing a hair system OnTheFence. As well as a glimpse for system wearers into what life might be like if they took the leap into an SMP life.

Thanks for sharing.

... I was in Dubai in July. Decided to walk the 15 minutes back to the villa from the restaurant I had breakfast in. Had to get the driver to come back and rescue me from under a palm tree about half distance - I spent years living in hot climates but have never experienced anything like it. That will be why the streets are deserted I thought.

• mikeb likes this

#40 mikeb

mikeb

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationWisconsin USA

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:32 AM

Ed,

Was in Dubai in July of 2012, I was walking off the ship with the specific intent of buying something, it was so hot, that I believe I had to come back to the ship about 5 times in the AC to remember what the heck I was going to buy, I think like some Ice Coffee Mix, or something like that, but you wanna talk instant sauna, try out Dubai, in July.  I think we were there in February and it was nice like 75, I think brain stops operating correctly at some point, and Dubai in July would definitely reach that threshold. 

Cheers

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users