#1 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Been reading  this forum for about a year. What to do what to do. Should I shouldn't l.  Finally I decided life too short what the f***. I made an appointment. Background:   started loosing hair early in life.  Read some place that eventually all humans are going to loose hair because hair are useless as far as humans are concerned, but realized its not going to happen in my lifetime. Had Hair Transplant what a mistake scars and of course did not work otherwise would not be here. Had a system (topee) for last 25 years.

Ran into HIS ads guess their ad agency is working. Advise to HIS keep the agency.

Well today I went for the first session.  (practitioner named. deleted) from NY (Ed I did not mention the name - Oh yes you did, Ed :D .) did the work.  I was terrified was an understatement.

In the middle of session wife called (did not tell her) Aunt visiting wants to meet tomorrow. What the F****

Came home surprised my 17 year old princess she said I looked different.  She has only known me with the system (topee) so she does not know any better. Now sitting here waiting to surprise the Queen (wife).

(Practitioner named,deleted) (again Ed... I noticed, Ed) said he is going to email me the pictures in a couple of hours. Its 3 hours J** no pictures.  I know he reads these forums because I saw his phone and he had this forum on it.  (practitioner named,deleted)  just kidding please don't make me pay for this comment in the second session.

As soon as I get pictures I will post.

#2 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

Congrats man.  Don't worry your practitioner will get you the photos as I had the same practitioner and he is great at keeping in touch through out the process.  He probably just had another client after you or something.  So your daughter doesn't know you wear a system?  Just another testament to how good some systems can look...sad the life style and maintenance sucks.  As a former system wearer I assure you that your quality of life is about to improve.

Oh, forgot to ask.  Does the wife know you had a system? I would imagine so.  Had you mentioned the idea of SMP to her at all?  My girl was all for it because I don't think she liked the restrictions wearing the system made me have.  She claims she thinks I look good with it, but I think she more appreciates no more restrictions, so I'm more eager to do certain things,a nd she can actually touch my head.

• HIS - Ed and OnTheFenceAgain like this

#3 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:56 PM

I  read all your posts.  Helped me decide thank you. Wife knew about the system  but did not tell her about SMP.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#4 David1963

David1963

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationStockport (UK)

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

POPULAR

dont pay any attention to your pics straight after session 1 - they will look crap and not a bit like it looks now in the flesh - enjoy the rollercoaster , Congrats on taking the plunge

• HIS - Ed, OnTheFenceAgain and Cutlass18 like this

#5 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the advice David. Went to visit my Aunt today some of the family was there. Was dreading it all night was looking for ways to get out of it but could not the Aunt had come all the way. Well walked in people were shocked because they were used to seeing me with the hair system. Some asked why I said why not and conversation moved on no funny looks no more questions asked.
Funny things are never as bad as we make it out to be in our heads.
  • David1963 and HIS - Ed like this

#6 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

Here is some before and after pictures. Excuse the quality its from my cell phone.

Attached Thumbnails

• one.jpg
  • three.jpg
  • two.jpg

#7 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:05 PM

This is day 2 session One.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg

• HBK and JurgenKloppSaviour like this

#8 David1963

David1963

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationStockport (UK)

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:21 AM

sure going to be a lot better than the system , your head will love getting some fresh air , dont forget to moistourise when safe to do so as after all that time covered your skin will need some tlc - dont forget session 1 is just the warm up , session 2 is the main act and no doubt you will need no3 once it has settled down just to address any issues .

Dont worry 2 months time and you will know you made the best decision .

#9 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

Looks a million times better already buddy

#10 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:44 PM

Thanks guys.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#11 plugs

plugs

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

Wondering when your having your second session. I'm in the same boat as you can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck

#12 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:49 AM

Thanks plugs. 2nd session tomorrow October 23 very hopeful.
  • David1963 likes this

#13 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

I have had session One for about a week. 4 days after the session the dots looked small enough to look like real hair.
I have been hiding out for about a week but some people I have met have not given it a second thought of course I keep my back to the wall so they cannot see the scars.

At work I am alone so no issues there but I get deliveries all day from UPS and Fedex mind you I have known these guys for last 5 years and they see me at least 4 to 5 times a week. One Fedex and a UPS guy who saw me for the first time without my hair system and head shaved with smp not only did not mention anything but did not even look up to my head. Both of them have thick full head of hair that I would give up my first born for. The one UPS guys who did mention was shocked and wanted to know why would I shave a full head of hair. When I looked up at his head I noticed of course poor guy was loosing hair. In fact a few people have mentioned that to me as to why would I shave a perfectly good head of hair.

When I wore a hair system at the back of my mind I always wondered how many people knew but from the reactions I have gotten so far apparently not too many.

I guess " You can fool most of the people all of the time". That gives me hope for SMP.

I went for my second session today in NYC. First my hats off to the Practitioner Oh wait! that is why I got SMP so don't have to wear hats never mind.

His Cool Confident Demeanor put my anxiety to rest. You can hand me a paint brush some paint and a canvas, does not mean I can draw you a Picasso. He is a true artist, a perfectionist. In fact he said so confidently it looks great I walked out of there very reassured.

Hope springs eternal and I am hopeful the pigment will hold.

Sorry tend to ramble. I have pictures that I want to post but I have to photoshop so my face does not show. Unfortunately I have to learn to do that myself . I cannot give it to one of the kids because they are going ask too many questions. I guess never too old to learn new stuff.

Pictures to follow.
  • HIS - Ed and southpaw2153 like this

#14 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:40 PM

POPULAR

Session 2

Attached Thumbnails

• 6.jpg
  • 7.jpg
  • 8.jpg
  • 5.jpg

• HBK, HIS - Ed and horis1948 like this

#15 plugs

plugs

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationchicago

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:32 PM

Wow that is unbelievable. Looks awesome you have to be pretty happy
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#16 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:15 PM

Thanks plugs just hoping pigment holds.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#17 TotalRecall

TotalRecall

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFar East

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

Brilliant transformation! Like your designer scar!!

• Alec Baldwin and HIS - Ed like this

#18 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Total. Funny had a scar at the back of the head trying to hide and creating new ones in front.
  • Alec Baldwin and HIS - Ed like this

#19 FlyTX

FlyTX

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

Your second session results look fantastic.  Congrats.

#20 OnTheFenceAgain

OnTheFenceAgain

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:44 PM

Day 11 after session 2. So far no funny looks. I am realising most of my problems are in my head rather than on my head.

Originally I was going to grow a beard and color it purple to take attention away from my head, so far I think that is not going to be necessary.

Attached Thumbnails

• 4.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg

• HIS - Ed and FlyTX like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users