#1 Northpole

Northpole

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

POPULAR

So by the title of my post you can probably guess the topic here. 

4 years ago I took the risk/plunge/chance of getting the treatment. 

Since that time, I've changed jobs, been promoted, been through 2 relationships, got two additional degrees and a bunch of other small stuff.

What has stayed current? My physical fitness, confidence and my treatment. 

So why am I mentioning this. Well for the first time in a while I was able to sit down and think about the correlation between the treatment and my life successes..........if there is any for that matter. 

My  conclusion is that there is a correlation. The treatment enabled me to feel more confident about myself. A few months ago I commented that prior to the treatment I was always a confident individual. In other words, I always felt like I got a big hammer. However, with the treatment there was a change, after the treatment I felt as though a had a much bigger hammer...................... stupid but its the truth. 

What changed about me? My attitude and willingness to take more risks, both personally and professionally. The fear used to be "shut up bald guy" verses "shut up cuz that's dumb"

With my career, I've been willing to speak up more and voice outside the box thoughts. With my personal life, I was more willing to approach the "hot girl" with greater success because I guess that confidence shines through. 

While defending my third Masters, I remember there was a moment where I was asked a question and before answering thought to myself "Whatever, I'm a good looking guy and they will accept my answer". Long behold, as outrageous as my comment was, it was accepted. Was it because of my treatment, not necessarily. But the treatment was the cause of me saying what I did.

So this brief reflection of the past 4 years makes me wonder whether I made the right decision or not.............

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Of course. 

• HBK, Hairkiller, David1963 and 8 others like this

#2 DodgyBarnet

DodgyBarnet

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Great post, nice to read experiences like this
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#3 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:54 PM

Its a great virtuous circle of self-confidence boosting how you carry yourself, which the world around you cannot help but respond positively too. Which in turn reinforces your self-confidence.

I am still amazed that characters as robust, busy and educated as Northpole benefit so profoundly from the treatment. And find time to come back here regularly to share and support.  I mean, there must be a certain inner strength that comes with three masters degrees.

Thanks for the review Northpole, been a great 4 years by the sound of it.

All the best.

Ed

• Alec Baldwin likes this

#4 BornReceded

BornReceded

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:00 AM

Hey North. Good to see you're still enjoying the SMP. It is a game changer for sure. Looks definitely matter ALOT...not only for your own personal confidence, but for how other people perceive you and treat you as well. This treatment does an excellent job at mimicking one of the most important features on a guy - a full head of hair. You're yet another prime example of SMP being a life-improving treatment.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#5 DodgyBarnet

DodgyBarnet

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:54 AM

Do you have any recent pics NorthPole so we can see how it's holding up after 4 years?

#6 Lt.Col Kojak Slaphead III

Lt.Col Kojak Slaphead III

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Great to see you still posting here. When I had my treatment done in early 2013 I actually took one of your pictures with me to show the practitioner (#### C) since it looked so good. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#7 jjp

jjp

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:16 PM

Congrats. I'm almost one month out of my second treatment and I'm loving it.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#8 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:33 AM

Great story. I can relate completely. Glad it's helped you.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#9 Northpole

Northpole

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:48 PM

Hey gents,

Thanks so much for the support and kind words.  All the successes in the world mean nothing if you can't spread the joy.  

There is an old quote that I remember I heard a while ago: Pain shared is pain divided. Victory shared is victory multiplied.

This forum allows us to do both of these and it is great. 

Lt. Col Kojak Slaphead, what can I say, I'm a sexy mofo lol.  Its great to hear that you used my treatment as an example but I owe that to (practitioner named, deleted) who totally killed my treatment to make me the sexy beast that I am now lol

I'll upload some pictures within the next day or so. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#10 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:53 AM

Whos this guy PractitionerNameDeleted? And where can I find him??? I hear he does great work!
  • Alec Baldwin likes this

#11 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:49 AM

Whos this guy PractitionerNameDeleted? And where can I find him??? I hear he does great work!

Turning up everywhere lately NoWayJose. :D

• Alec Baldwin and NOwayJOSE like this

#12 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

He did my treatment too. Fantastic!

Northpole- great post. I've had similar results in my professional and personal life since my treatment a couple years ago. It's truly been a life changer.

• NOwayJOSE and HIS - Ed like this

#13 TotalRecall

TotalRecall

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFar East

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Great life changing story!

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users