#1 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

hi guys,

i had ht 7 years ago and still looking for solutions.

in the last 2 years im doing a temporary smp in other clinic. my first session took 12 or 13 treatments, and since than im doing a session every2 -3 months to "maintain".

after my first 12 sessions the scar was camouflaged so nicely, and i loved my bald had. so the smp hold about 3-4 months until it start fading, and since than im doing this temporary smp every 3 months and it lasting about 4 weeks each time.

soi started to look for othe solutions like this his permanent smp and i see that this fading thing is very common.

coclusions and questions:

1) if i understand correct people with scars having this fading problem more often than people whos doing smp on "no scar" skin.

the skin of the scar acts different from person to person.

2) there are people who did 7 or more sessions to the scar and stil its fading

3)people who did 2-3 sessions and post about a few weeks after their treatments (which looked good), cannot give u any idea if the smp will fade in their next months.

4) where i can find in this forum explaination this issue of fading smp to scar

5)is there any proof that says that if u gonna do more and more sessions to the scar it will last more?

cause in my exeperience it didnt matter how many tratments i did, the smp still fade.

6)so should i do it?

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-04-19 19.11.30-W800.jpg
  • 2013-04-19 19.12.11-W800.jpg
  • 2013-04-19 19.12.50-W800.jpg
  • 2013-04-19 19.14.09-W800.jpg

#2 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

this pictures with temporary smp( in another cliniqe) whic helps for a short time

#3 The Doctor

The Doctor

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

12/13 sessions!!!!!! That must have cost you, and you still have to keep going back for more sessions!!! I..... I don't get it. Why get a temporary solution when you can have a permanent solution with SMP?

I had 4 SMP sessions on my 2 HT scars 2 years ago and I've not noticed any fading, that's not to say some time in the future it will fade, my practioner said Fading is normal to some degree. You would have to go back to HIS at some point in the future to get a top up.

#4 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:40 PM

because i looked all around the forum and people dissapear after doing their sessions' and i want to hear from people who did year or two ago

can u share your pictures after 2 years with smp? please there are only pictures of people who did just few weeks or days afterwrds

#5 Nightwood

Nightwood

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:35 PM

Did you have to pay for every session? if you did that must have cost a fortune

#6 sam123

sam123

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:14 AM

man 13 sessions! you are a warrior,,just go for the permenant,i don't know if the permenant will cost you more but you did the temporary and it doesn't work.

#7 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

but i cant find any proof, any pictures, any conversation, of people who upload their pictures year or two after their procedure, this why im a bit suspecious about it, furhermore i paid 800 dolar for the first 6-7 sessions and afterwards they didnt take extra money, because they were surprised that its fading all the time.. and more so they explained this fading by telling me something like the collagen of the skin were the scar is, is more thick than normal skin (another reason for me being suspicious of this smp process

#8 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:47 PM

Sometimes evidence presents as absence on the forum. This board is littered with posters who arrive anxious, for one reason or another, about their treatment. Either the prospect of it or,usually more vocally, during.. with concerns about fading between sessions mostly. The final outcome is invariably positive. Very very few of them stick around and become long term posters supporting others. 

I'm suggesting the absence of clients coming back here to discuss fading implies it is not a significant issue. Increasingly we see HT patients referred to us by surgeons as their condition advances and options reduce.

#9 Nightwood

Nightwood

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

There's quite a few guys who come back as time advances.

Here's Vince with 5 years+ he did updates fairly regularly and probably will in the future - http://forum.hishair...ine/#entry65471

Here's Robby who has a very lengthy diary and did a recent update at the end - http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

Here's Landlord1 he probably has a year or two under his belt - http://forum.hishair...ate/#entry70857

There's tons and tons of these all over the forums, people do give updates as time goes on, others spring to mind like Haircules, Tosspot. Some of the people who do video diaries for HIS do updates years on too.

Scar wise Landlord1 had a scar with great results (in my opinion) and Haircules also had a scar. 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#10 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

My (our) humble thanks Nightwood.

#11 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

nightwood, if u read my first post, i started this conversation about the issue that the skin of the scar act differentl from no scar skin, and updates of people who didnt have scar its completely different issue, about your 3rd link, this guy had multiple fues, few fraxels and few other things, so he doesnt represent my issue which i only want to see one person that did only smp to scar and it last more than a year 

#12 Nightwood

Nightwood

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:05 PM

No worries, sorry I didn't read over LL1's whole diary I just saw the final result and update.

This is Hercules thread, its quite extensive he has a FuT scar like yourself 
http://forum.hishair...ne-starring-me/

He did an update after 2.5 years talking about getting a touch up due to fading
http://forum.hishair...ent/#entry64491

• HIS - Ed likes this

#13 zorenbu

zorenbu

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationisrael

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

thanks, im gonna go for it anyway..

is someone can recommand a practicioner in the uk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users