Sign in to follow this  
collaw24

24hrs after 1st treatmt.too dark?

Just had first treatment 24hrs ago. What do you think? I'm a bit worried because,

1. I think they're too dark & too big.

2. They say your head will get too dry & scab over, mine is really greasy, I've always had a greasy head, will this help it fade & shrink or the exact opposite?

post-301010-0-43417400-1434798611_thumb.jpg

Thanks for reply. That's what I was hoping someone would say.. I hope it fades a lot, as I want it to look like my hair is thinning but not gone. It is also patchy at the back, but I assume all this will be rectified on the 2nd treatment next week, they did say only 2 treatments would be required .

its fine mate , its just a template - will fade lots - we call it a rollercoaster and it is - session 2 will be amazing then useually most need a 3rd a few months later to do any slight touch up . , starts really dark and fades then u think its going to dissappear - all will be fine - enjoy the ride .

Yes they have and they'll get much smaller and won't be as dark. They also look more noticeable now because you need more density. When you have the second session done - it'll bring it all together.

After my first session, I just felt like I had dots on my head. But after the second, I felt like I had hair. It's a big difference. Your hairline looks great by the way.

Thanks for replies. I intend to get the hair line slightly lower and hopefully thinner/lighter to give the impression of thining.I do not want a defined straight hairline.this Friday is the 2nd session.

hey collaw24, good luck on your second session. To be honest i don't think the practitioner did a good job on the hair line there's too many dots that are just spread out on their own. Hopefully second session corrects this. Pls post pics and good luck

Hi 6 days later and they're still too dark & too big and totally unrealistic. 2nd session tomorrow, don't want it to continue like this. My hair is a very dark brown, almost black, but looks greenish when shaved right down with wet a razor. The SMP & hair do not match in colour or size. If they do the same thing tomorrow (I think it was no 16) then it will look ridiculous, greenish at the sides/back & jet black on top. I'm not sure if I want another session now.

post-301010-0-13637700-1435250580_thumb.jpg

post-301010-0-16421700-1435250614_thumb.jpg

it will be fine , just get them to bring down the hairline , dont know why folks want the "thining" look when it costs the same as a dense head of hair but thats just my opinion ( as a n/w7 ) also I believe that if you go for thinning look then dots look more " dotty" than when its dense .

You have not posted a "before" picture so dont know if you are used to seeing yourself "shaved" which can be a shock - which clinic are you going to ?

Eveyone freaks out after first session it is normal to! You deffo need more density to blend in the dot look and match sides of your head. You just have the baseline I am sure you have seen a head with 3 treatments done you just have the baseline at the moment the final look is not done yet chill

Thanks for replies. I was told I only need 2 treatments altogether at the consultation, and agreed payment for those. At the 1st treatment the practitioner said are you having 3?

I've never actually seen anyone, that I know of, who has SMP! I did ask but they said no one was there who had it.

That looks really good man, the dots still have shrinking to do. It'll come together after the next one. I was exactly the same as you after my first session. I wasn't happy with mine until a few days after my second session. Then after about 2 weeks - it looked proper natural.

tosspot can you post pics pls? Collaw24, i feel for you brother thank you so much for your pictures. Your assumption on how it looks is correct. However i did meet Ian Watson a class act guy and his head in the light where i saw him looked really good. Hope yours turn out a lot better. 

Krissy his dots are way too big how are they suppose to shrink they don't even match the hair on the side of his head as those hairs are so much more fine and thin.