Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Rodgers

After 3 Years

Hi you doing comunity , I have a big question for all of you ?

Has any member here has the treatmeant done over 3 years ? The reason is because

I have been read that after 2 to 3 years the tatoo start to have Blending issues out and you have to done some touch up

but I am no sure what is the actuall cost for that , I heve my first season next week and I dont mind to pay $4,200.00

but after reading about come back few years later and re pay thats what it worries me so every 3 years for the rest of my life

I have to pay , which again I dont mind only if the price is right , any one knows about the 3 year touch up and what is the cost ?

I hope to hear soon especially people from HOUSTON area

There are several members here who have had the treatment for more than 3 years, Vince had his for 5 years before he had a touch up.

Vince's thread.

How long it will be before you will need a touch up varies from person to person... some have them at 2-3 years, others like Vince go longer.  Just depends on how your treatment settles, and on how much fading you are okay with.

The price for touch-ups is an hourly rate, and i believe it is around $450 US per hour at the moment.  Cheaper than your initial sessions, but still really expensive compared to similar tattoo work.

I'm needing a touch up,.it's been more than 3 years since I had it done, I'm in the UK once I make my appointment I'll post and let you know how long it took and what it cost, my understanding is that it's charged hourly like hishair98 said

I am at 3.5 year mark also and my looks awesome i wear hats in the sun rarely tan only when going to the beach I use spf 50. So in my opinion if you take care of it it will take care of you hope this helps!