Hair loss

HORRIBLE RESULT/VIDEO at franchise provider

Thank you guys for support,,from the messy botch job of Scalp Aesthetics and after having over four whole head laser tattoo removal ,I'm finally on my way to correct my SMP with the correct provider this time,Also on a side note, at the same time I had my scalp butchered by Scalp Aesthetics ,I had my cousin and another guy I knew from a friend also had there treatment there and both men are going on their fourth laser tattoo removal session to remove the mess on there head.Since having my head touched up after first session I can't say enough how happy I am to finally see the results that I expected . On a side note,take note of my video blog and as you can see from the pictures in beginning on video,the owner of Scalp Aesthetics had me meet him at a hotel room,and I was under the impression that there was remodeling work being done at clinic,but that was not the case, I should have known better that getting your head tattooed in a hotel room would mean that you would have fast food results on your scalp..and take note of the picture in the video ,the owner is not using protection on his tattoo gun,which from my research is against Federal and State regulations,the tattoo guns that SA are using collect air born particles and blood and need to be sanitized and have a protective wrap on them..I post all this information so the next guy does not become a victim like myself,and that SMP does work in the right hands/practitioner/clinic.

I am sure it is of little consolation to you but your thread here will help enormously a great many who come behind you.  Your post of June 15th gives them some great insight into the sort of due diligence that can be performed, and to paraphrase Jazzhead you cannot do too much.  It's funny how we switch some of our tools off when we do research on our own behalf... maybe if we approached due diligence as if it were being done on behalf of a dearly beloved we would ask better questions.

Thanks

Ed

Here in Southern California there are a handful of SMP look-a-like salons.

All I can say is "do your homework" and if the price quote seems to good to be true and the promises are "off the charts" - chances are, you're gonna be in for a world of disappointment on the backend.  

There's an old saying "spend a dollar trying to say a nickel" - which comes to mind anytime I see these youtube videos peddling their questionable command of the SMP process.  

Hello all..my name is Frank..my story is a bit of a long nightmare.I started balding at a young age and my confidence level was at a low because of it.I live a busy life and with work I never thought a transplant was good and way to expensive.Last year I came across SMP on the internet.The company that I went to seem to have a great website and image,but looks can fool you.I decided to go with this provider with the promise of a new life and a great head of SMP-hair,well I was wrong..Upon having my first session I thought it was ok for the first day or 2......then it started to fade..and I was told I need only ONE session..so after calling Bryce back on the phone,he promised me he will take care of it on the touch up session..Well I wish I never stepped foot in that clinic because after 4-5 sessions it turned into a big mess..blotchy..I might as well took my girlfriends black mascara and smudged it alllll over my damn scalp..upon having ignored phone calls and eventually I gave up on myself and SMP..I needed over 4 laser head tattoo removal sessions and that didn't really take all the mess off my head..I was devastated and depressed ..and all I got was a false hope while someone got rich off my money from my insecure ass lol..well I finally feel better telling my story and hope others see the difference between a place that sell fast food or a place that sells quality food ,made from scratch...I am not much of Internet guy but I have posted a video I'd like you all to see...thanks

did you ever get any compensation towards your removal costs ?  I had researched that you get minimal damage off removal but just curious how your healing process turned out after  the lazer as these guys seem to use regular tattoo ink from what i have read  glad you got taken care of by his

Hey..I never got any compensation from that other company I went to,they actually or should I Say,Bryce Cleaveland actually blocked my calls after having over 4 sessions with in a 6o day period.I wish I took notice and researched this forum and was more aware of what can happen when SMP is applied by the wrong tech and company.Also they should of known better to not rush all those sessions into a small time bracket.On another note I must thank His Hair clinic and Jonathan Gerow from the HIS New York office for the time and patience to fix my scalp ????????.Before having my Smp again(post laser removal) jonathan said my skin was very tough and even after all the lasers I had,I still had dark spots because of tattoo ink and needles they used.I am aware that His uses a natural based pigment that has a better success rate of completely eliminating all of the pigment On to another note ,as you can see in my video,from the picture selfie of the owner of Scalp Aesthetics and me,which by law,the machine ScalpAesthetics uses needed a plastic covering (via health department laws).and there was no protective covering for any of the machines he was using for all my sessions...but then again I should of seen the Red Flags as soon as the owner said to meet him at a hotel..I wish I hadn't even shook Bryce Clevelands hand..now I need laser spray tan remover ????????????????????