#1 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

I am pleased to tell you that HIS Hair will be hosting open days at these two UK clinics.

It will provide an opportunity, in a friendly and relaxed environment, to come along and ask
all your questions, arrest your anxieties, placate any panic and rejoice
at the potential rewards.

More than asking questions though, you will get to meet the team and actually see a treatment

being performed.

The dates you need to know are Saturday, July 18th for Manchester and
the following Saturday, July 25th, for London.  Doors will open on both
days at 10AM and will stay open until 6PM.

Come along for an informative and interesting experience. If you are
at the start of your research we guarantee you will get answers to
questions you had not even thought of yet. If you are further down the road
in your understanding we are confident it will give you the boost you need
to make your decision.

The feedback from previous events has been fantastic, if you can make it along I urge you to do so.

We would welcome any of our readers who have attended previous open days to share their experience here.  Maybe you have some questions about the upcoming ones... Always good to hear from you.

#2 Droid

Droid

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Thanks to the sharing from a Facebook mate, I was surprised by some of the results of the SMp treatment. I have aloepcia areta for around 20 since a kid and the last year full aloepcia. I will come down to the event to get a better overview. One quick question, as not to look even more Bizarre, can eyebrows be done. Again not like female shaped eyebrows, more manly if that makes sense?

#3 Blue Smurf

Blue Smurf

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, UK

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

I was at the Birmingham open day last year.  I am vey interested in having the strip scar on the back of my head done.  This is something that will inevitably happen.  I was advised to hold off for the time being (good ethical advice). But in time I will get the strip done.  I think that the open days could try to convince some past customers who have had the scar done to attend the day and meet potential clients.  I met one of the practitioners who had the top done himself and it looked great. I would like to go back if there was a possibility of meeting previous customers who had the scar treated.

#4 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:33 PM

Did you get along Droid?

Blue Smurf - It is always worth asking the clinic if they have a willing ex-client who might be prepared to meet you. Or start your own topic on here and ask if there is anyone local who would meet you, sounds fantastical but happens all the time. People can be incredibly generous.

Good luck.

Ed

#5 fab103

fab103

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:29 PM

Hi Ed, I hope your trip to Africa was a good one.

As the time is getting nearer for my Toronto SMP I have to admit I am really nervous as I am a redhead and my hair is super light when shaved close, I am worried my crown/hairline will look darker than the rest, any suggestions?

#6 Asianguy

Asianguy

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Any open days in SF?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users