• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 finys

finys

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

I know there's a separate forum for this but I figured people in Sweden might be more likely to see it here. I have already spoken with Saman and plan on getting the first treatment in the middle of June. Is there anyone in the Stockholm area that is available to meet so I can see what the procedure looks like face to face? I  have read all the information from the forum here and I am aware of Saman's work and everything else about the procedure in general just wanted to meet with someone who has had it done face to face. 

Thanks for your time and help

#2 periskop

periskop

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

I too wish to see someone, but in Gothenburg, I've met Saman for a consultation and it looked great!

But I'd like to meet someone who's had it done here in sweden, another customer -like me. Im positive I'm gonna go this route but yet it would be relief to meet someone just for a cup of coffee and hear how the daily life been floating through since they've done the procedure. 

Really wish I'd done my study a thousand times more thorough before I made the mistake to trust an FUE Doctor. However, sadly they hide the real statistics and spread false information. (Not here to start a thread on this, for another time and another place.) Anyway, hoping for a response! 

#3 Lukeyb

Lukeyb

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

If it ends up being difficult to find anyone in your area to meet to see the results of SMP just do it anyway.

I have met 4 people that have had SMP and all of them look better than being bald just take your time and decide a hairline you are comfortable with but pay attention to the practitioner they have after all got experience on different peoples head/skin colours.

#4 finys

finys

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Lukeyb thanks for the reply. My mind is pretty much made up. I found a lot of positive information about Saman's work on the forum here and there's a video with at least one client from the Gothenburg clinic. My appointment was moved for August (not middle of June as stated originally) but I am definitely going. There is no doubt in my mind about that. It would be beneficial to meet someone that has had the procedure done face to face just to see what they look like, but even if no one steps it's not a deal breaker in any way.

• Lukeyb likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users