galwpsite

Really happy + a Question about Minoxidil Foam

Hi guys, first of all, let me tell you how happy I am for doing SMP. 

I went to a family event 2 days (which was exactly a week after the treatment) and it basicly went two ways: people who notice and told me how nice and real it look, and people who were wondring what the others were talking about, becuse they could not see anything (which is good!).

Anyway I was wondring if anyone with here who has SMP had been using Minoxidil Foam for a long time, can tell if there are any problems using it.

I know it's been asked here before, but most resutls I found were from around 2-3 years ago, and without an answer.

Hi guys, first of all, let me tell you how happy I am for doing SMP. 

I went to a family event 2 days (which was exactly a week after the treatment) and it basicly went two ways: people who notice and told me how nice and real it look, and people who were wondring what the others were talking about, becuse they could not see anything (which is good!).

Anyway I was wondring if anyone with here who has SMP had been using Minoxidil Foam for a long time, can tell if there are any problems using it.

I know it's been asked here before, but most resutls I found were from around 2-3 years ago, and without an answer.

Are you referring to long term use or do you mean issues using it after having SMP?

Good that you are happy with the treatment. Do you have any pictures so we can se your results? :)

Well you can see a before pic in my avatar, here are few after :)

http://wordpress-6704-14848-36662.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ArghuZ4McOsKvvraXKDdFcGYkqxERsSgw3nTAqXgF5E8.jpg

http://wordpress-6704-14848-36662.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/20150521_114540-e1432200814297.jpg

Please note, that this isn't the end of my treatment, should be getting around two more.

Edit: Dr Carter, I am talking about long term after having the SMP.

Think I'm the only person who posts on here who used and still uses Minoxidil post SMP. 

It doesn't cause any kind of colour change but it will fade it out over time. By about 6-9 months post use pretty much all the SMP had disappeared, I first noticed the change after about the second month, it just progressed further from there and eventually completely faded it all. Some areas can be more stubborn than others. 

Well you can see a before pic in my avatar, here are few after :)

http://wordpress-6704-14848-36662.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ArghuZ4McOsKvvraXKDdFcGYkqxERsSgw3nTAqXgF5E8.jpg

http://wordpress-6704-14848-36662.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/20150521_114540-e1432200814297.jpg

Please note, that this isn't the end of my treatment, should be getting around two more.

Edit: Dr Carter, I am talking about long term after having the SMP.

Looks good!!! Im sure it will look even better after more sessions :)

Think I'm the only person who posts on here who used and still uses Minoxidil post SMP. 

It doesn't cause any kind of colour change but it will fade it out over time. By about 6-9 months post use pretty much all the SMP had disappeared, I first noticed the change after about the second month, it just progressed further from there and eventually completely faded it all. Some areas can be more stubborn than others. 

Thank you for your input, guess you should not use Minoxidil if you like your SMP.

I think your hair looks very good, i dont think i will be able to have that hairline though, i have high frown lines and my fringe looks like it needs to be a little curved.