Sign in to follow this  
Dotmatrix

First session done

Well drove up to Chicago and had my first session with mike. Great guy! I actually got there an hour early because of the time difference. So kind of walked around. Finally after an hour we started the session and got the sketching of the hairline out of the way. I went with a 36 to start out with. It's extremely light so I will havevto drop the shade down a bit. I'm thinking a 30 will do but wanted to play session 1 safe. After the session I was walking to my car and seen coach ditka. That was cool. Figured he'd be a lot bigger. Lol. On the way home though my car broke down so everything didn't end great that day. Going to rent a car for next session but scared I might miss the appointment.

Hey Manx. I need to get an sd to USB adapter so I can load a few pictures up. I'll def post by Sunday though. I agree start light and work from there. Staying above pigment 26 is safe bet in my eyes. I'm trying to stay above 30. So far it looks awesome. Just might bring my hairline down a tad. I also met up with a girl the day I had my first session. She didn't Say anything when I took my hat off.