still on it

finally

hi guys finally geting my smp  :D after 2 years on the fence, my journey starts this wk and i'm excited and nervous. just wanna say thanks to all the guys who have posted there stories which have helped me with my decision will try to post some pic's of before and after, but to be honest i havent got a clue how to do it

just had my first treatment in london, very pleased with how it looks, :D. painwise i would give it a 5/10, and at worse 6/10 so bearable, one downside to harley street is the traffic in london, horrendous!!! but the staff are professional and friendly. looking forward to my 2nd session next week 

had my second and hopefully final treatment yesterday. i asked for a subtle look with a soft hairline  have to say its darker than i expected but have been told it will lighten up over the next few days and weeks, the shade used were 12 first session and 10 on my second session,( i am mixed race) my partner and son like the new look im still getting used to the new look to be honest, the one thing that is concerning me is the shine which my son picked up on as well, hopefully when i get the chance to wash and moisturise it will look better, any good suggestions on a good anti-shine? jamessc1990 i will try to post some pics asap but not sure how to do it 

Just had my first session on Friday 1st May at Harley Street and was also super happy with the results.  Also looking forward to session two where the magic happens. Its a great feeling to finally know that you've found a solution and hair loss will be soon be a distant memory. Congrats man!

thanks for your replies. nearly a week after my second session and im much happier with how my smp looks, soon as i washed my head it started to look much more natural and the shine seemed to sort itself out which i am happy about, i have to say i haven't give it a good outing yet but the people who i have shown have been impressed. i don't think i will need a third session as the ink has held really well, so on the whole i'm really happy with my decision. 

If you're based near b'ham why didn't you go to the b'ham clinic.

this is just my personal opinion, the practitioners in london have a lot of experience between them, and i researched the best results i liked on the forum they are the main reasons, bonuses are the two female practitioners are pretty hot :wub:     

Can you try upload some pictures please @still on it? I'm dying to see more black and mixed race procedures as I'm a black man and don't see enough procedures to feel confident enough to go for it myself. If it helps I'm based in Birmingham so can meet up with you if you want.

hi guys just wanted to check back in to give a update 3/4 months post treatment, had 2 treatments in london harley st, my pigment held really well so didn't need a third [maybe next year]. this was a big decision for me to get smp, mainly because i wasn't sure if it was as good as it looks on the pics/ vids on the forum but it was one of the best things i have done for my self esteem, i honestly dont think about baldness anymore, nobody has called me out or even looked at me funny, as it does take time to adjust to not being bald, being called out would have crushed my confidence in smp [stupid i know] i have only told three people and they are brutal with their honesty and all three were amazed how good it looks, one word of caution as good as smp is don't look for smp to cure every feeling of self loathing, anxiety, or depression, that's not going to happen, you need therapy for that!!! it makes you look and feel better about your appearance. but if your on the fence my advice would be go for it, keep it natural,don't overdo it, sometimes people have too many session which in my opinion makes the look unnatural. i will come back to the forum soon to give more updates good luck guys