Sign in to follow this  
Davidwindsurf

Laser hair removal

I've done this with great success.  I hated transplanted hair, I just shaved it down for years.  Problem with this is it creates a sharp hairline, doesn't look right.  Eventually I started getting laser hair removal.  I started off small with 1 laser burst to see how it would react.  I've done a total of 6 or 7 treatments now.  It works very well and my hairline looks a lot better and I'm not bothered by the transplanted looking hairs anymore.  I still need to go in for a couple more treatments, just small sections though.  The laser isn't very powerful, meaning one session doesnt completely kill hair follicles, they grow back gradually softer, so I feel this helps with not having to worry about killing native natural hair.

One point I would say is it leaves the skin pink for days following.  The first day it is red and obvious and then faintly pink for up to a 1-2 weeks.  For this reason I would only do small sections at a time unless you can take a week off from work.  I did the full hairline once and people knew and asked questions about it almost a week later.  It faded soon after, but when done in small sessions no one will ask or notice it.  When it's a line in the shape of your hairline, people will notice.  

I would definitely recommend this, helped me out a lot.  Best of luck