Hairperfect

UNBELIEVABLE before@After Results,thanks God for HIS New York

Holy Fing shit! You're telling me you're aNW 7!!?!? Thst looks like fucking hair coming out of your head! Most convincing one I've seen yet. And only adds more to the practitioner I knew I want to request.

Keep in mind that these photographs appear to be taken not long after the treatment, and as such, the dots will appear more pronounced, and possibly more textural, because of that.  This is a great treatment, and i imagine that it will settle nicely... but one shouldnt base their expectations off of a freshly treated head.  Pictures of the scalp about 3-4 weeks after the treatment are generally more indicative of how the final product will look.  Sometimes they look nearly the same, and sometimes there is a visible difference.

Just something for prospective clients to keep in mind when they view freshly treated heads.

Thank you guys for feedback,,I will post more pics soon,,I knew after my first session that my skin held the deposit nicely-post 6 days and I could of almost gotten away with only having 1 session I felt ,but my practitioner said the first was like having a base coat but knew a second session would be twice as better..I am amazed how fast the redness and swelling went down after 1 day????

Keep in mind that these photographs appear to be taken not long after the treatment, and as such, the dots will appear more pronounced, and possibly more textural, because of that.  This is a great treatment, and i imagine that it will settle nicely... but one shouldnt base their expectations off of a freshly treated head.  Pictures of the scalp about 3-4 weeks after the treatment are generally more indicative of how the final product will look.  Sometimes they look nearly the same, and sometimes there is a visible difference.

Just something for prospective clients to keep in mind when they view freshly treated heads.

Yes I do realize that, but still...some treatments right after look "dotty" and have a fake look to them that would make me want to hide out until it fades. This treatment looks really great even before fading.