Hairperfect

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNew york

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

POPULAR

all I can say is the work speaks for itself,words can't describe the happiness I am going through thanks to jonathan g. At the New York clinic,,fu#%ing genius that kid is,,I was a Norwood 7 and even after my first session I was blown away ,then after the second session I was at a lost for words,,please if any one is considering this,my man hooked it up ..I have not seen any other provider come close to these results,,I had a consultation at a different company before coming to HISHAIRCLINIC and they were way to sketchy and said they can do my treatment in 1 session,BULLSH%#,.and I read to many bad reviews other clinics ..It defiantly was fate that brought me to JOnathan in New York ,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• David1963, hairhair98, still on it and 7 others like this

#2 hairhair98

hairhair98

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:54 PM

Looks great man. Glad you are happy, and thanks for sharing your photos.

7 treatments in 2013 at Chicago and NYC

My Diary:  http://forum.hishair...ncludes-photos/

#3 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

Truly excellent blending there buddy :)

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#4 RoLLwithIT

RoLLwithIT

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

Great results! Congrats!

#5 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

Holy Fing shit! You're telling me you're aNW 7!!?!? Thst looks like fucking hair coming out of your head! Most convincing one I've seen yet. And only adds more to the practitioner I knew I want to request.

#6 madhatter44

madhatter44

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

Really awesome!!  Good for you.  Has to be one of the best I've seen on here.  Thanks for sharing.

#7 DJ83

DJ83

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:15 AM

Damn yea for sure great result  Happy for ya man

#8 iHAIR

iHAIR

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:49 AM

WOW!!! Love the hairline.

#9 hairhair98

hairhair98

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

Holy Fing shit! You're telling me you're aNW 7!!?!? Thst looks like fucking hair coming out of your head! Most convincing one I've seen yet. And only adds more to the practitioner I knew I want to request.

Keep in mind that these photographs appear to be taken not long after the treatment, and as such, the dots will appear more pronounced, and possibly more textural, because of that.  This is a great treatment, and i imagine that it will settle nicely... but one shouldnt base their expectations off of a freshly treated head.  Pictures of the scalp about 3-4 weeks after the treatment are generally more indicative of how the final product will look.  Sometimes they look nearly the same, and sometimes there is a visible difference.

Just something for prospective clients to keep in mind when they view freshly treated heads.

7 treatments in 2013 at Chicago and NYC

My Diary:  http://forum.hishair...ncludes-photos/

#10 Hairperfect

Hairperfect

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNew york

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:55 PM

Thank you guys for feedback,,I will post more pics soon,,I knew after my first session that my skin held the deposit nicely-post 6 days and I could of almost gotten away with only having 1 session I felt ,but my practitioner said the first was like having a base coat but knew a second session would be twice as better..I am amazed how fast the redness and swelling went down after 1 day๐Ÿ˜Š

#11 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:04 AM

Keep in mind that these photographs appear to be taken not long after the treatment, and as such, the dots will appear more pronounced, and possibly more textural, because of that.  This is a great treatment, and i imagine that it will settle nicely... but one shouldnt base their expectations off of a freshly treated head.  Pictures of the scalp about 3-4 weeks after the treatment are generally more indicative of how the final product will look.  Sometimes they look nearly the same, and sometimes there is a visible difference.

Just something for prospective clients to keep in mind when they view freshly treated heads.

Yes I do realize that, but still...some treatments right after look "dotty" and have a fake look to them that would make me want to hide out until it fades. This treatment looks really great even before fading.

#12 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:53 PM

Still can't get over how good these look.

#13 Hairperfect

Hairperfect

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNew york

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

Thank you friend,,your treatment is amazing too

#14 still on it

still on it

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

great hairline one of the best on the forum you must b chuffed  :)

#15 Hairperfect

Hairperfect

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNew york

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

Thank you still on it,,I discussed to jonathan my practitioner every detail I needed and that kid is a mind reader and perfected๐Ÿ˜€

#16 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

Would you share some of the requests you made? I'm hoping to get the same practitioner...maybe he can recreate what he did for you.
  • still on it likes this

#17 Mknyc

Mknyc

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

Your smp treatment is my favorite example on the forum... I guess because we had the same practitioner. Really amazing work he does! 

#18 LeafsFan

LeafsFan

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

Would love to see an update if you could. I'm thinking of getting SMP and your hairline is the exact look I'd be going for. Looks great, you must be thrilled.

#19 Hairperfect

Hairperfect

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNew york

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:39 AM

POPULAR

Thought I owed it to you guys to post 1 month after second session thoughts and pics,,,I am very pleased to say I am a true believer of SMP and HisHairClinic..I asked Jon for a natural suttle look..and he delivered,,I can say I was a Norwood 5 by time I got out of school and my self esteem was at a low,,my buddy's would go out to clubs and I would never go out because I knew the clubs would have me take my hat off and I wasn't gunna let that happen,,I'd rather stay home and hide in my cave lol,,,Now I can't stop showing my Smp off and pretty much threw away my hats :) ,,I have the option for a third session but may hold off for now and see if my treatment stays like this till after summer,,thank you fellow forum members,

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• hairhair98, NOwayJOSE and Blazini like this

#20 manx221

manx221

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip