I feel like since I had the treatment done, people feel the need to comment on my hair cut and actually go way out of the way of the small shitty lives to ask me if I'm losing my hair and that's why I've shaved it off, in my community we call this type of haircut a skin fade and that's what It looks like to me that I've just had it shaved off and lined up at the barbers, I did the hairline a little jagged as It was receding before but we brought it forward quite significantly and straightened it quite abit yet people are still saying stuff like "the only reason I know for people getting skin fades is cos there hairlines starting to give way " and I went to a funeral today where people kept making Jokes about me losing my hair due to my hair cut and it just made me feel completely shit, one woman asking me "dunno why you would cut your hair like that are you receding already?", before today my confidence was so high and I felt really good about my look but today like I've literally been knocked for six and been in bed since i got home...just wanted to rant as I've got no where else to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a bit of a tough day Mixed, sorry to hear.  Not sure why you're getting ANY comments though b/c I remember seeing your pics and thought your treatment looked particularly good and well suited to you.  Went back & looked again and still feel the same way.  And its not even the comments most here are worried about regarding it looking fake, etc.  With the amount of hair you still have, and needing only to fill in relatively small areas, its probably about as authentic looking as you could get (in regards to being undetectable).  As far as these comments go....people say stupid shit for all different reasons - maybe someone's jealous b/c you look so good, and/or maybe trying to knock you down a peg to make themselves feel better.  Maybe this woman is trying to process seeing you with a perfectly full hairline vs. previously slightly receded?  Regardless, the hairline is there & full and anyone calling you out for you receding is disregarding the actual visual evidence & their comments completely lack validity.  Don't let these fools get you down.

People believes you may be receeding because you shave it off. Do you know why it affects you? Because you know it is true eve  though it doesn't look like that. Let me explain myself. If it was real hair and you were not balding when people say "are you balding?" You would think: "wtf are those idiots talking about?". But as you -and all of us- know deep inside it is true, it affects you, we are super sensitive about it. Something similar happens when people don't want to look bald under harsh lights eve  though a real shaven head would. Because we are specially sensitive about it. If you like it... f*ck the world.

The comments made were intrusive and thoughtless but not necessarily negative. They are essentially questioning why you would shave a FULL HEAD OF HAIR (not that it's any of their business Don't let it get you down.

Not really like one of the people there did but he didn't say anything but not really like many of them I hadn't seen in a awhile and my hair wasn't that bad before just going back a bit and thinning a little but I hid it really well so I dunno

I feel like since I had the treatment done, people feel the need to comment on my hair cut and actually go way out of the way of the small shitty lives to ask me if I'm losing my hair and that's why I've shaved it off, in my community we call this type of haircut a skin fade and that's what It looks like to me that I've just had it shaved off and lined up at the barbers, I did the hairline a little jagged as It was receding before but we brought it forward quite significantly and straightened it quite abit yet people are still saying stuff like "the only reason I know for people getting skin fades is cos there hairlines starting to give way " and I went to a funeral today where people kept making Jokes about me losing my hair due to my hair cut and it just made me feel completely shit, one woman asking me "dunno why you would cut your hair like that are you receding already?", before today my confidence was so high and I felt really good about my look but today like I've literally been knocked for six and been in bed since i got home...just wanted to rant as I've got no where else to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw you after your treatment at the open day and said to you how good it looked mate, so surprised at some of the nasty comments that you are getting, do you leave any stubble on top or do you shave right down ? just wondering what to wash my head with is it ok to use shower gell, someone told me it can increase fading.

I leave abit of stubble on top I cut with clippers and no guard, so 0.5 but I check it everyday to make sure it's not overgrown and still looks blended it also helps the illusion of hair when people touch it, nar thats rubbish shower gel is fine mate won't do it any more harm than shampoo would, and congrats on getting it done mate

I've always thought the "I've started to lose my hair so shaved it" reason was the best for having MHT, but that's maybe from a Caucasian viewpoint where shaving your hair if it isn't disappearing is rare!

Here's the thing...you are receding, hence the need for the treatment. So don't let their comments bother you now because you'll get the last laugh later on. In a few years or so when you still have the same hairline the story is going to be "damm I always thought you shaved your head because you were receding, guess I was wrong."

Hell, anyways I rather people assume I shaved my head because it's receding than for them to wonder if I have smp

I leave abit of stubble on top I cut with clippers and no guard, so 0.5 but I check it everyday to make sure it's not overgrown and still looks blended it also helps the illusion of hair when people touch it, nar thats rubbish shower gel is fine mate won't do it any more harm than shampoo would, and congrats on getting it done mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, I am using a foil shaver at the moment but think I will try a wet shave next, again someone told me this can increase fading, I am wondering if I should go darker on the 3 session as it does look lightish, how are you now mate ?

Yeah I'm ok I suppose and no I don't think it does mate it's a tattoo under the skin any fading that will occur will happen because it's ink and it happens naturally , but if it does you can go back to his and they'll touch it up but yeah I'm better but having to hide a way while my treatment heals is getting to me slightly can't lie