Sign in to follow this  
pointy1

Anyone know how to get rid of contrast...

As I used to keep my hair kinda longish before I got SMP around the sides and back the skin colour isnt as tanned as the top.

The top of my head seems really pink/tanned which I feel doesnt allow for seemless blending or could I need more density?

Should I try and tan the sides? Ive had SMP for awhile now and was hoping staying out of the sun would decrease the tan/pinkness on the top SMP areas! Kinda annoying me when I take certain photos the blending seems off.

The reason I'm posing the question on here is because there must be other people who had this problem.

Im not going to post pictures on here but will p.m them if anyone can help/offer opinion.

Thanks guys

I think you've answered your own question pointy. If the skin Colour is different where the treatment is compared to where it's not, it will look different no matter what you do.

As I used to keep my hair kinda longish before I got SMP around the sides and back the skin colour isnt as tanned as the top.

The top of my head seems really pink/tanned which I feel doesnt allow for seemless blending or could I need more density?

Should I try and tan the sides? Ive had SMP for awhile now and was hoping staying out of the sun would decrease the tan/pinkness on the top SMP areas! Kinda annoying me when I take certain photos the blending seems off.

The reason I'm posing the question on here is because there must be other people who had this problem.

Im not going to post pictures on here but will p.m them if anyone can help/offer opinion.

Thanks guys

Hi, I to have this problem, the sides and back of my head are pretty white as I used to have hair there pre-SMP, the top of my head is well tanned and you can see the colour change, I was thinking of trying fake tanning cream in the white areas, have you tried anything yet ?

Hi Guys,

i realise these posts are a bit old... but any updates?  

I’m in exactly the same position, 5 treatments in and it doesnt blend well at all due to the background contrast. 

Cheers