#21 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:38 PM

How will you guys account for quality control? For instance after initial training are u going to have protocols in place to ensure results across all franchises? Im a bit concerned as a past...and future client.

Good question actually as i would be worried that a franchisee would take some time to build up the level of experience and superb results other clinics are achieving. Maybe exisiting practitioners would be working at new locations for a while...dunno :huh:

The practitioners at each location wont change, so no new learning curve.

Regarding quality control, maintaining standards is a strict condition of the franchise agreement. Practitioners at franchised locations will have the same regular training updates as any other practitioner. There really is zero difference from the clients point of view.

• Dr Carter likes this
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#22 Sugar ray recede

Sugar ray recede

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Locationcheshire

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

Hi Damien. Hope you are ok. I am seriously interested in a his hair franchise. I have already made the first tentative step to finding out if it would be a viable business opportunity for me. The next step for me would be to generate a business plan to see if I get some funding towards it. My question is what proximity in the UK would be deemed as too close for two practises to exist. Would a Liverpool practise be too close to Manchester for instance ?

#23 manx221

manx221

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Locationlouisville

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:47 PM

Thats cool. Someone should make on in Kentucky or indiana. Its closer lol

#24 hairstyles2016

hairstyles2016

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:24 PM

Best of Luck for launching Global Franchise Programme.

But I am finding in your forum about hair loss treatment and hair care topics. Please send me PM so that I may quench my thirst about sharing information about hair loss, hair care and hair transplant.

Waiting For Your Kind Reply

Sana Gul

Hairstylist - Pakistan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users