#1 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

Following many years of requests, approaches, pitches and partnership offers from interested parties around the world, HIS Hair Clinic is proud to announce the launch of its Global Franchising Programme, effective immediately.

The official news release can be found here:

http://www.hishaircl...hise-programme/

From my own point of view - HIS Hair Clinic has grown beyond all recognition in recent years. The days of the company operating out of a single location, with just Ian and Ranbir at the helm and myself and one other marketing guy pushing the business forward, are long gone. This is now a multi-million dollar company with more than twenty clinics located across four continents. We launched a Training Academy to develop our own team of practitioners, highly talented individuals who help make the company the success story it has become, and we now manage all manner of back-office departments and procedures from Client Services to Accounts, Health & Safety to IT Support.

The business is at a crossroads. Either we continue to expand as we have done in the past with wholly owned clinics, or we franchise the operation into new territories. We have chosen the latter because we want to partner with people who are not only passionate about SMP, but also have extensive knowledge of their local market. This is a hugely exciting development, as we are on a mission to make high quality SMP accessible to more people in more countries around the world.

All franchisees will complete the same intensive training as our own staff and will be expected to deliver results to the same high standards as a condition of the franchise agreement, therefore the quality of treatment delivered at our franchised locations will be the same as at any other HIS clinic.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them here, however due to the commercial nature of this development, I cannot answer questions relating to costs or the monetary structure of the franchise package. For questions like these, please email franchising@hishairclinic.com.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_5818.jpg

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 HatingHats

HatingHats

Engineer and Questioning Skeptic

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

Best of luck Ian, Ranbir and Peter. I am sure with your expertise and acumen that you will do fantastic.

Family guy, Electrical Engineer, HIS SMPer and Dwemer Tonal Architect

SMP treatments finished on July 12th, 2013

Went from Norwood 4.5 to a realistic Norwood 1 - Pretty happy with my results!

Religions are based on faith, and Science takes nothing on faith and tests everything.  I prefer Science, It just works bitches!

#3 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

hopefully I understand this right you are offering companies or people wanting to start company to be trained by yourself and any other stuff that is needed for them to get into smp so smp is available in more places and by a his hair standard to one question will all the original his hair clinics like Birmingham stay as they are .

#4 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

what I mean is yes you going to be helping other people but will you be keeping your clinics to.

#5 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

Yes of course, nothing changes with the existing clinics. The franchise opportunity is for people who want to own a stake in HIS by opening their own clinic in a new location
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#6 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

that's cools just means more places will be avalaible and quality trained :)

#7 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:34 PM

Sounds excellent. Don't know the first thing about running a business but wish I did. I bet there's loads of opportunity to make a lot of money out of this. Would be nice to be able to do it by doing something decent that really helps people have a better quality of life.

Also better to have this option available as it might help to reduce the amount of people with no training and knowledge opening up their own dodgy clinics and ruining people's heads!

#8 Tosspot

Tosspot

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationWest-Yorkshire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

When Branson gets his arse into gear - I want to run the first outer space HIS Hair Clinic.

• HBK and NOwayJOSE like this

#9 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationBrixton, London

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

Hi Damien. the main page talks about opportunities in taking over existing clinics too. What does that mean really?

#10 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

Hi Damien. the main page talks about opportunities in taking over existing clinics too. What does that mean really?

Basically we've offered our practitioners the opportunity to 'buy' their existing location, effectively turning them into partners in the business rather than employees. If someone external wants to buy an existing HIS location, the current practitioner would remain in place, hence why I said that from the customers point of view, nothing would change.

#11 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:37 PM

I see. ok thanks.

#12 Andy08

Andy08

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

Wow what a great opportunity for someone. Wish I had the balls to make a go of something like this in Bristol.

Never ran a business myself though :-/

#13 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:18 PM

Wow what a great opportunity for someone. Wish I had the balls to make a go of something like this in Bristol.

Never ran a business myself though :-/

Theres always a first time mate...opportunity lost once may never be regained ;)

#14 Bart

Bart

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAix en provence

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

i m not an expert but if an other company wants to" buy " an existing company, and bring their own practicioners, current practicioners who are already in place (originally from his hair) might get fired.

Myself i don't want to have any touch up in the years coming with an other practicioner, i m used to treat with the same one who was fabulous !

what do you think Damien ???

#15 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

i m not an expert but if an other company wants to" buy " an existing company, and bring their own practicioners, current practicioners who are already in place (originally from his hair) might get fired.

Myself i don't want to have any touch up in the years coming with an other practicioner, i m used to treat with the same one who was fabulous !

what do you think Damien ???

The practitioners at each location wont change. If a location is bought, the staff remain at that clinic.

#16 Andy08

Andy08

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

With regards say, setting up a new clinic?

Say for example I set one up in Bristol, would HIS then allow some one else to set up in or around Bristol to?

I'm sure businesses who are into cosmetic improvements....maybe like a cosmetic dentist, May see it as an opportunity to expand.

#17 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:51 PM

Say for example I set one up in Bristol, would HIS then allow some one else to set up in or around Bristol to?

I'm sure businesses who are into cosmetic improvements....maybe like a cosmetic dentist, May see it as an opportunity to expand.

On the website it says something about having your own exclusive territory so i doubt it.

#18 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

Bristol is likely to be too close to Birmingham anyway, but in principle, yes, no-one else would be allowed to open in the same area.

#19 thelastfollicle

thelastfollicle

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

How will you guys account for quality control? For instance after initial training are u going to have protocols in place to ensure results across all franchises? Im a bit concerned as a past...and future client.

Sal

Had my SMP transformation in NYC with Matt Iulo: May-June 2014

My life has been transformed and I'm here to help SMP newbies with questions about the treatment.

Thanks Matt & the HIS TEAM!

#20 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

Good question actually as i would be worried that a franchisee would take some time to build up the level of experience and superb results other clinics are achieving. Maybe exisiting practitioners would be working at new locations for a while...dunno :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users