damien

HIS Hair Clinic launches Global Franchise Programme

Following many years of requests, approaches, pitches and partnership offers from interested parties around the world, HIS Hair Clinic is proud to announce the launch of its Global Franchising Programme, effective immediately.

The official news release can be found here:

http://www.hishairclinic.com/his-hair-clinic-launches-global-franchise-programme/

From my own point of view - HIS Hair Clinic has grown beyond all recognition in recent years. The days of the company operating out of a single location, with just Ian and Ranbir at the helm and myself and one other marketing guy pushing the business forward, are long gone. This is now a multi-million dollar company with more than twenty clinics located across four continents. We launched a Training Academy to develop our own team of practitioners, highly talented individuals who help make the company the success story it has become, and we now manage all manner of back-office departments and procedures from Client Services to Accounts, Health & Safety to IT Support.

The business is at a crossroads. Either we continue to expand as we have done in the past with wholly owned clinics, or we franchise the operation into new territories. We have chosen the latter because we want to partner with people who are not only passionate about SMP, but also have extensive knowledge of their local market. This is a hugely exciting development, as we are on a mission to make high quality SMP accessible to more people in more countries around the world.

All franchisees will complete the same intensive training as our own staff and will be expected to deliver results to the same high standards as a condition of the franchise agreement, therefore the quality of treatment delivered at our franchised locations will be the same as at any other HIS clinic.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them here, however due to the commercial nature of this development, I cannot answer questions relating to costs or the monetary structure of the franchise package. For questions like these, please email franchising@hishairclinic.com.

post-159268-0-18410700-1425471416_thumb.jpg

hopefully I understand this right you are offering companies or people wanting to start company to be trained by yourself and any other stuff that is needed for them to get into smp so smp is available in more places and by a his hair standard to one question will all the original his hair clinics like Birmingham stay as they are .

Sounds excellent. Don't know the first thing about running a business but wish I did. I bet there's loads of opportunity to make a lot of money out of this. Would be nice to be able to do it by doing something decent that really helps people have a better quality of life.

Also better to have this option available as it might help to reduce the amount of people with no training and knowledge opening up their own dodgy clinics and ruining people's heads!

Hi Damien. the main page talks about opportunities in taking over existing clinics too. What does that mean really?

Basically we've offered our practitioners the opportunity to 'buy' their existing location, effectively turning them into partners in the business rather than employees. If someone external wants to buy an existing HIS location, the current practitioner would remain in place, hence why I said that from the customers point of view, nothing would change.

Wow what a great opportunity for someone. Wish I had the balls to make a go of something like this in Bristol.

Never ran a business myself though :-/

Theres always a first time mate...opportunity lost once may never be regained ;)

i m not an expert but if an other company wants to" buy " an existing company, and bring their own practicioners, current practicioners who are already in place (originally from his hair) might get fired.

Myself i don't want to have any touch up in the years coming with an other practicioner, i m used to treat with the same one who was fabulous !

what do you think Damien ???

i m not an expert but if an other company wants to" buy " an existing company, and bring their own practicioners, current practicioners who are already in place (originally from his hair) might get fired.

Myself i don't want to have any touch up in the years coming with an other practicioner, i m used to treat with the same one who was fabulous !

what do you think Damien ???

The practitioners at each location wont change. If a location is bought, the staff remain at that clinic.

With regards say, setting up a new clinic?

Say for example I set one up in Bristol, would HIS then allow some one else to set up in or around Bristol to?

I'm sure businesses who are into cosmetic improvements....maybe like a cosmetic dentist, May see it as an opportunity to expand.

Say for example I set one up in Bristol, would HIS then allow some one else to set up in or around Bristol to?

I'm sure businesses who are into cosmetic improvements....maybe like a cosmetic dentist, May see it as an opportunity to expand.

On the website it says something about having your own exclusive territory so i doubt it.

Bristol is likely to be too close to Birmingham anyway, but in principle, yes, no-one else would be allowed to open in the same area.

Good question actually as i would be worried that a franchisee would take some time to build up the level of experience and superb results other clinics are achieving. Maybe exisiting practitioners would be working at new locations for a while...dunno :huh:

How will you guys account for quality control? For instance after initial training are u going to have protocols in place to ensure results across all franchises? Im a bit concerned as a past...and future client.

Good question actually as i would be worried that a franchisee would take some time to build up the level of experience and superb results other clinics are achieving. Maybe exisiting practitioners would be working at new locations for a while...dunno :huh:

The practitioners at each location wont change, so no new learning curve.

Regarding quality control, maintaining standards is a strict condition of the franchise agreement. Practitioners at franchised locations will have the same regular training updates as any other practitioner. There really is zero difference from the clients point of view.

Hi Damien. Hope you are ok. I am seriously interested in a his hair franchise. I have already made the first tentative step to finding out if it would be a viable business opportunity for me. The next step for me would be to generate a business plan to see if I get some funding towards it. My question is what proximity in the UK would be deemed as too close for two practises to exist. Would a Liverpool practise be too close to Manchester for instance ?

Best of Luck for launching Global Franchise Programme.

But I am finding in your forum about hair loss treatment and hair care topics. Please send me PM so that I may quench my thirst about sharing information about hair loss, hair care and hair transplant.

Waiting For Your Kind Reply

Sana Gul

Hairstylist - Pakistan