Sign in to follow this  
dvsbaldone

Any pics of asian men with smp?

I've been searching all over the web looking for examples of asian men with smp and have yet to come across any. Why is that? Is it just not popular with asian men? Does it not look good on asian men? I ask this because I'm an asian man myself looking to get this procedure done but I would really like some accurate examples of men who share the same physical characteristics as me. 

What makes you say that? Any evidence to support this?

Have u ever met anyone Asian? My girlfriend is, very thick hair, larger follicles than mine, I'm sure science backs this up aswell. And due to smp looking slightly larger than real follicles it's simple logic.

In Britain, the term 'Asian' usually means men of Indian or Pakistani descent. If they're the examples you're looking for, this post may be of interest

http://www.smpguru.com/why-british-asian-men-may-get-the-best-outcomes-after-scalp-micropigmentation/

If you're looking for examples of treatments on men of Oriental descent, try our Hong Kong website

http://www.hishairclinic.hk/

Try this video, although I'm struggling with the sound right now :huh:

Thanks!

Have u ever met anyone Asian? My girlfriend is, very thick hair, larger follicles than mine, I'm sure science backs this up aswell. And due to smp looking slightly larger than real follicles it's simple logic.

I am asian and so are all of my friends. I couldn't say whether our follicles are larger than most because I've never examined other people's hair in that way. I was basically asking you if you had any pics you could post to add to your claim, hence the title of the thread.

I am asian and so are all of my friends. I couldn't say whether our follicles are larger than most because I've never examined other people's hair in that way. I was basically asking you if you had any pics you could post to add to your claim, hence the title of the thread.

There is actually some logic in this. Black and Asian men have larger hair follicles as their hair is generally thicker.

Try google etc.

DVSbaldone, 

I'm asian as well and actually went in to a consultation with Zang here Seattle (great guy, btw). He was also of asian descent (Indian, I think), and unfortunately, Damien and WantToBi are both wrong -- asians DEFINITELY have the finest hair. Now, obviously everyone is different, but speaking in general terms, asian people definitely have the finest hairs. This was also confirmed by Zang.

Anyway, this hasn't discouraged me, as I'm definitely planning on getting the treatment done before 2015's over -- I think our dark hair color is the best thing going for us asians.

DVSbaldone, 

I'm asian as well and actually went in to a consultation with Zang here Seattle (great guy, btw). He was also of asian descent (Indian, I think), and unfortunately, Damien and WantToBi are both wrong -- asians DEFINITELY have the finest hair. Now, obviously everyone is different, but speaking in general terms, asian people definitely have the finest hairs. This was also confirmed by Zang.

Anyway, this hasn't discouraged me, as I'm definitely planning on getting the treatment done before 2015's over -- I think our dark hair color is the best thing going for us asians.

Sorry bud, but as a general rule that is incorrect

http://www.ehow.co.uk/info_8320157_ethnic-differences-hair.html

http://follea.eu/hair-and-ethnicity/

I understand you don't want to lose face but,..it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that there really are true scientific differences between hair types.

For example, a study published in the Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists (57, 327-338 July 2006) discovered that there are at least 5 basic differences between Asian and Caucasian hair.

1) Number of Cuticle Layers

Cuticles are the protective “shingles” that guard the inner protein structure of your hair. Typical human hair has 5 to 10 layers of cuticles. Asian hair has more (closer to 10) than Caucasian (which has closer to 5). Asian cuticles are also wider, thicker and more densely packed.

2) Flatness of Cuticles

On Asian hair, the cuticles are laid down with at a steeper angle. Caucasian hair has flatter cuticles.

3) Distance Between Cuticles

The interval, or distance, between cuticle cells is narrower in Asian hair than in Caucasian hair.

4) How Hair Breaks

As Asian hair is stretched or pulled, the cuticles tend to break off in large pieces that keep their original shape. On the other hand, the cuticles of Caucasian hair tend to break into smaller fragments and fall off. In this sense, Caucasian cuticles are more fragile.

5) Why Hair Breaks

The cuticles of Asian hair tends to fall off because the adhesive that holds the cuticle cells together fails. In Caucasian hair, the adhesive holds better but the cuticle cell itself starts to break first.

What does this all mean?

For the first time, scientists have proven that Asian hair has a more solid structure than Caucasian hair. This may account for the beautiful long, shiny look that so many Asian women are known for. The Beauty Brains think it also suggests that Asians may need different hair care products than Caucasians. This Is all based on facts where is your evidence to dispute this?

banned , why are you so touchy touchy about asian hair and how their is and if it's think or not etc. who care man, what's wrong with you? like everyone on here is trying to help one another and you're just bringing a bad vibe to the table. Like one of those guys in school who always argue to their point even though they are wrong. Now chill out man lets keep things positive geez louise...

Right, because everything on the internet is true :)

I guess my own 26 years of being Asian holds no sway. Maybe I'm just one of the unlucky Chinese men without this thick hair you speak of.