#21 threepointer78

threepointer78

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:58 AM

POPULAR

Josh2.0, Thanks for your original post. I am having my first session in a couple of weeks at the Chicago location and your story definitely helped me make the decision. I've been shaving my head for years so I think this solution is less of an issue than for someone who isn't used to it. We'll see how it turns out but I have a lot of confidence in the work and results I have seen. I'll be sure to post pics and my take on the experience after my first and second treatments. 

• Josh2.0, HIS - Ed and GAS like this

#22 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

your gonna love it. looking forward to seeing the results!

• HIS - Ed likes this

"People stare at my head because they like what they see"

George Costanza

#23 ZenM111

ZenM111

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:16 PM

Hey Josh, your treatment is one of the best I have seen. Any pictures 1 year down? 

• HIS - Ed likes this

#24 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.  I haven't updated my story in a while but I do check in on everyone once and a while.  I was looking through some old pictures recently and I remembered that I am nearing my 2nd year anniversary from my first visit at HIS.  

There has not been one day that I have looked in the mirror and not been 100% happy with going through with it.  Every day I look in the mirror and can't believe how much better I look.  Which makes me feel better inside as well.  We all know the feeling of being bald and trying to hide it. Ugh we have a wedding to go to next month? Can I wear a hat?  I don't think about those things anymore.  I'm not saying this is the solution for everyone, but for me it was the best thing that i could have done.

In the two years, I have never had anyone say anything to me about it.  And in the beginning, I was certainly looking for the odd look or comment.  Has anyone noticed?  Will anyone find out?  Who cares?  Life's too short to care about such things.  What's important is how you feel about yourself.

Looking at the old pictures of myself really brought me back to how I looked and felt right before I went to HIS.  I looked bad and felt bad.  So I wanted to reach out and thank HIS and everyone else who has shared their own story.

In the two years I have tried about a dozen different types of anti-shine methods.  The one that works the best for me is Clubman Shave Talc: Neutral Tint and applied with a shaving brush (after reading the tip on here).

Anyway here are a few before and after pics.  If there are any guys out there on the fence I cannot recommend it any more.

your friend 

Josh

Attached Thumbnails

• 02_IMG_2766.jpg
  • 01_IMG_2873.jpg

• Gandalfsbanger likes this

George Costanza

#25 Gandalfsbanger

Gandalfsbanger

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUnder a hat

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

Looks good.  Thanks for sharing your story.

• Josh2.0 likes this

#26 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

Great to hear from you Josh, thanks for finding your way back and taking the time to share. Love the top down picture. Superb!

• Josh2.0 likes this

#27 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:16 PM

POPULAR

Here's a new pic, almost 2.5 years since having it done.  I haven't regretted it for one second since.

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled-12430.jpg

• pdx_phillip, HIS - Ed, threepointer78 and 1 other like this

George Costanza

#28 Josh2.0

Josh2.0

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

Hey Guys, 

Just a quick story I wanted to share with you that wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for HIS.

I work in an office with about 100 guys and 40 girls.  There is one girl that works there that is considered the hottest one there.  And she is unbelievably hot.  So much so that I had even a hard time saying hi to her. If I showed you a picture you wouldn't believe it (I won't).  She's one of those hot chicks that makes you feel ugly just by looking at her.  

Anyway, I heard from a friend that she thought I was cute.  Long story short she spent the night at my place this weekend and this never would have happened without HIS.  She asked why I cut my hair at one point and told her I like to keep it short.  When we woke the next morning she was lying on me as the sun hit us in bed.  She was as close as you could get and never questioned it. 

BTW she's 19 and i'm 45.  I told her I was 36.

Josh

• HIS - Ed likes this

George Costanza

#29 Gretsch

Gretsch

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWestworld

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

Your results are ace, perfect example of SMP but....   you're a very bad boy!

• Josh2.0 and HIS - Ed like this

#30 DrSinghnri123

DrSinghnri123

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

im a selfie whore at mo lol.

I have been running the best hair transplant centre in India to provide the natural hair beauty. I am having the experience of more than 37 years in this field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users