Sign in to follow this  
Yon07

SMP Spotted!!!

Not that the average person would think anything was off, but now that i have had SMP and know much about it, it's relatively simple to spot someone with the procedure ESPECIALLY if there is anti shine missing. Just watched the Prime Minister of Israel giving a speech and on his side you can see the Mayor of Ashekon (a city in Israel) sitting there next to him rocking his SMP. Def should be using more anti shine unless he just has a very naturally oily head.  ^_^ His name is "Itamar Shimoni" if you were curious at all to google image him. Overall, not a bad procedure i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJU0wkMG7s 

His is an example of why I like those smp treatments that end up with a "fade" style. Amd I don't think most of the time people intend for it. I only know one guy here who said he wanted that. But I think it looks much better when the top looks more dense than the sides. This guy has the opposite effect going on.

By the way, do we know for sure he didn't get his treatment at HIS? It's not like everyone who's ever gone to his posts on here, especially a public figure who would want more privacy.

Wow Jdawg seems like you took offense to that. I realize his treatment "mostly likely" wasn't done by hishair, but I have seen treatments on this forum that look similar to this guy's and everyone comments in how great and undetectable it looks but once it's spotted on someone in the public eye everyone here says it doesn't look good. Yes I do realize it's just an illusion, although I'm not active in the forum I've been following hishair and this treatment for about 8 years, since the first clinic and only a couple examples on the old blue and white site. In fact this treatment would be perfect for someone like me, I already shave every few days and I'm a diffuse thinner. The thing is this treatment almost seems like a hit or miss. The truth is some look great and some don't. Also the people who say they go out and no one notices or says anything, trust me they notice, they just don't want to say anything to you. But if this treatment makes you happy and more confident all the power to you.

Wow Jdawg seems like you took offense to that. I realize his treatment "mostly likely" wasn't done by hishair, but I have seen treatments on this forum that look similar to this guy's and everyone comments in how great and undetectable it looks but once it's spotted on someone in the public eye everyone here says it doesn't look good. Yes I do realize it's just an illusion, although I'm not active in the forum I've been following hishair and this treatment for about 8 years, since the first clinic and only a couple examples on the old blue and white site. In fact this treatment would be perfect for someone like me, I already shave every few days and I'm a diffuse thinner. The thing is this treatment almost seems like a hit or miss. The truth is some look great and some don't. Also the people who say they go out and no one notices or says anything, trust me they notice, they just don't want to say anything to you. But if this treatment makes you happy and more confident all the power to you.

So you think that every SMP treatment goes noticed?

No, i actually did not take offense at all...Being that i started losing my hair at 21 and was a Norwood6 by 26, i also finally looked for options. And after spending over a year looking through pictures/videos/forums/emailing ppl to get personal stories and feedback on the treatment, i realized that getting this done would only make me feel better...Did it get rid of all my life problems? No, not at all...Does it make me feel like i have hair? Nope. But what it does do is give me a back a soft natural receded hairline, it covers up my horse shoe for a good 24-30 hours and it gives me some peace of mind seeing my self now compared to what i used to look at in the mirror in my 20's. That's why you will see most people who had this done will tell you that you must do it for yourself, because you're right, it does have a few bumps like the shine sometimes, or appearing too light or dark in certain lighting, but so what??? Most people with hair would never even know about this treatment and most people who are bald/balding and know about it only do because they are unhappy themselves and have been researching treatments and came across SMP. So if anything, they will be jealous of you that your dome looks better than theres...Again, assuming you go for the natural look, you will look great...Really wasn't trying to be rude about it, just pains me that people spend so many years doing all this research and just don't move ahead with it...Unless of course it doesn't work financially for someone, otherwise if you really are unhappy with your balding, this is the only realistic option out there...Good luck! 

So you think that every SMP treatment goes noticed?

I honestly don't think they go unnoticed and that's why I have chosen not to get it. I've wet shaved since 21. I shave everday. I won't get this done and having it look crazy in certain lighting or having people be able to tell up close. I would rather suck it up and just do the wet shave with a tan when possible. If one day they figure out tiny dots and I can feel like it will be 99.5% undectable then I will do it. Until then I will just accept having no shadow.

His is an example of why I like those smp treatments that end up with a "fade" style. Amd I don't think most of the time people intend for it. I only know one guy here who said he wanted that. But I think it looks much better when the top looks more dense than the sides. This guy has the opposite effect going on.

By the way, do we know for sure he didn't get his treatment at HIS? It's not like everyone who's ever gone to his posts on here, especially a public figure who would want more privacy.

I highly doubt he did. He's all the way out in Israel and he most likely went to the one big company in that country that does it. I've seen other examples from them, and it looks similar to what he has....HIS's work is on a much more professional level.

I honestly don't think they go unnoticed and that's why I have chosen not to get it. I've wet shaved since 21. I shave everday. I won't get this done and having it look crazy in certain lighting or having people be able to tell up close. I would rather suck it up and just do the wet shave with a tan when possible. If one day they figure out tiny dots and I can feel like it will be 99.5% undectable then I will do it. Until then I will just accept having no shadow.

If you go very natural and a bit receded, it will def go unnoticed to most people assuming you shave right, and possibly use some anti shine...Newsflash, a horse shoe n6-n7 on a 20 something year old goes noticed way more than this SMP treatment does...There's people who learn to accept this treatment for what it is and be happy with it and try to positive for the most part, then there are others who are always going to find ways to knock it and try to tear it down. I can tell you that i have my treatment for 3 months now and not even family members or close friends ever suspected something weird with it. The dots aren't that big. Have you seen them in person? Or are you just speaking from seeing photos on here?

http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/5794-three-epic-sessions-with-####-clarke-extensive-story-with-pictures/

I think you have a misconception of how big SMP dots are.

You say this often hatinghats and I am not knocking what you are saying as I haven't even seen it in the flesh however judging from certain photos alone they do look large. Large enough to make me think that someone working alongside me would spot it anyway. However until I see it in person which I intend to do soon I will not rule this treatment out.