#1 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:37 PM

Not that the average person would think anything was off, but now that i have had SMP and know much about it, it's relatively simple to spot someone with the procedure ESPECIALLY if there is anti shine missing. Just watched the Prime Minister of Israel giving a speech and on his side you can see the Mayor of Ashekon (a city in Israel) sitting there next to him rocking his SMP. Def should be using more anti shine unless he just has a very naturally oily head.  ^_^ His name is "Itamar Shimoni" if you were curious at all to google image him. Overall, not a bad procedure i guess.

https://www.youtube....?v=bxJU0wkMG7s 

#2 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

He could use a softening of that hairline. Not bad though.

#3 glatzkopf

glatzkopf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:16 PM

Pretty dark under those bright TV lights...

#4 Tosspot

Tosspot

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationWest-Yorkshire

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:04 PM

someone should put subtitles to this, with the Prime Minister guy talking about the importance of a jagged hairline.

Attached Thumbnails

• F140728DV009__w475h390q80.jpg

• JDawg likes this

#5 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:09 PM

In the pic looks like he was too lazy for a fresh shave that day. But I like how it holds up undr the tv lights.

#6 youngandbaldguy

youngandbaldguy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

Honestly this doesn't look good, it's what still is keeping me on the fence.

#7 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:15 AM

POPULAR

Honestly this doesn't look good, it's what still is keeping me on the fence.

First off, his treatment wasn't done by HIS. 2nd, personally, i think he went a bit too dark which is why it looks kind of off under the indoor lighting he's at...I gotta tell you, i was at the gym last night for the first time in like 10 years and i felt so comfortable. I kept seeing myself in the mirror and my treatment while yes looked a bit shiny due to sweat and what not, looked really nice! You cant keep putting off treatment forever and thinking it will be perfected one day. I think mentally you need to sit down and be honest with yourself. While this treatment works really well for the most part, at the end of the day, it's an illusion and all you're doing is putting ink on your bald dome. If you think this is going to put hair on your head or you won't have to deal with basic daily maintenance than I don't mean to sound rude but this treatment probably isn't for you. Do you rather have a treatment that looks awesome 90% of the time and sometimes you deal with small bumps depending on lighting or what not, or you rather be a balding man with a horse shoe ALL THE TIME? I sure as hell didn't want option 2 so i went for this treatment. Go light and natural with a bit of a receded look, accept it for what it is, be prepared to shave it everyday or other day, be prepared to use anti shine as you choose, be prepared to moisturize whenever you want/need and just do this for yourself and no one else. I don't tell people i got this treatment but if i was ever called out, i would man up and be proud, proud of myself that i was financially able to pay for the only treatment that would let me be free in rain or shine and give me a better look than i had before...I feel bad for anyone balding who is suffering and doesn't know about this treatment, i feel even more sorry for people who are balding and suffering and know about this treatment, are able to afford it, but still look for perfection in it while wasting so much time when they could have been in that seat already wrapping up 2-3 treatments, looking and feeling much better than they did before treatment!

S - scoring

M - more

P - pussy

:D

• Landlord1, iHAIR, hairhair98 and 8 others like this

#8 sam123

sam123

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

it is all about the hairline if you have a natural hairline the treatment will be great the hairline is not good if he made it broken more better

#9 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:42 AM

His is an example of why I like those smp treatments that end up with a "fade" style. Amd I don't think most of the time people intend for it. I only know one guy here who said he wanted that. But I think it looks much better when the top looks more dense than the sides. This guy has the opposite effect going on.

By the way, do we know for sure he didn't get his treatment at HIS? It's not like everyone who's ever gone to his posts on here, especially a public figure who would want more privacy.

#10 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:44 AM

I googled him and saw more pics. The pic provided here is not a flattering pic of his treatment. There are pics where it looks much better and more natural.

#11 sam123

sam123

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:00 AM

looks better here

Attached Thumbnails

• img533010.jpg

• june19 likes this

#12 youngandbaldguy

youngandbaldguy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:12 AM

Wow Jdawg seems like you took offense to that. I realize his treatment "mostly likely" wasn't done by hishair, but I have seen treatments on this forum that look similar to this guy's and everyone comments in how great and undetectable it looks but once it's spotted on someone in the public eye everyone here says it doesn't look good. Yes I do realize it's just an illusion, although I'm not active in the forum I've been following hishair and this treatment for about 8 years, since the first clinic and only a couple examples on the old blue and white site. In fact this treatment would be perfect for someone like me, I already shave every few days and I'm a diffuse thinner. The thing is this treatment almost seems like a hit or miss. The truth is some look great and some don't. Also the people who say they go out and no one notices or says anything, trust me they notice, they just don't want to say anything to you. But if this treatment makes you happy and more confident all the power to you.
  • in2minds likes this

#13 sam123

sam123

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:07 AM

the people who know you and close to you they will tell you if they see somthing not natural

#14 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:11 PM

Wow Jdawg seems like you took offense to that. I realize his treatment "mostly likely" wasn't done by hishair, but I have seen treatments on this forum that look similar to this guy's and everyone comments in how great and undetectable it looks but once it's spotted on someone in the public eye everyone here says it doesn't look good. Yes I do realize it's just an illusion, although I'm not active in the forum I've been following hishair and this treatment for about 8 years, since the first clinic and only a couple examples on the old blue and white site. In fact this treatment would be perfect for someone like me, I already shave every few days and I'm a diffuse thinner. The thing is this treatment almost seems like a hit or miss. The truth is some look great and some don't. Also the people who say they go out and no one notices or says anything, trust me they notice, they just don't want to say anything to you. But if this treatment makes you happy and more confident all the power to you.

So you think that every SMP treatment goes noticed?

#15 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

No, i actually did not take offense at all...Being that i started losing my hair at 21 and was a Norwood6 by 26, i also finally looked for options. And after spending over a year looking through pictures/videos/forums/emailing ppl to get personal stories and feedback on the treatment, i realized that getting this done would only make me feel better...Did it get rid of all my life problems? No, not at all...Does it make me feel like i have hair? Nope. But what it does do is give me a back a soft natural receded hairline, it covers up my horse shoe for a good 24-30 hours and it gives me some peace of mind seeing my self now compared to what i used to look at in the mirror in my 20's. That's why you will see most people who had this done will tell you that you must do it for yourself, because you're right, it does have a few bumps like the shine sometimes, or appearing too light or dark in certain lighting, but so what??? Most people with hair would never even know about this treatment and most people who are bald/balding and know about it only do because they are unhappy themselves and have been researching treatments and came across SMP. So if anything, they will be jealous of you that your dome looks better than theres...Again, assuming you go for the natural look, you will look great...Really wasn't trying to be rude about it, just pains me that people spend so many years doing all this research and just don't move ahead with it...Unless of course it doesn't work financially for someone, otherwise if you really are unhappy with your balding, this is the only realistic option out there...Good luck! 

• Blazini likes this

#16 toddnw7

toddnw7

Regular Poster

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUnited states

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

So you think that every SMP treatment goes noticed?

I honestly don't think they go unnoticed and that's why I have chosen not to get it. I've wet shaved since 21. I shave everday. I won't get this done and having it look crazy in certain lighting or having people be able to tell up close. I would rather suck it up and just do the wet shave with a tan when possible. If one day they figure out tiny dots and I can feel like it will be 99.5% undectable then I will do it. Until then I will just accept having no shadow.

#17 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

His is an example of why I like those smp treatments that end up with a "fade" style. Amd I don't think most of the time people intend for it. I only know one guy here who said he wanted that. But I think it looks much better when the top looks more dense than the sides. This guy has the opposite effect going on.

By the way, do we know for sure he didn't get his treatment at HIS? It's not like everyone who's ever gone to his posts on here, especially a public figure who would want more privacy.

I highly doubt he did. He's all the way out in Israel and he most likely went to the one big company in that country that does it. I've seen other examples from them, and it looks similar to what he has....HIS's work is on a much more professional level.

I honestly don't think they go unnoticed and that's why I have chosen not to get it. I've wet shaved since 21. I shave everday. I won't get this done and having it look crazy in certain lighting or having people be able to tell up close. I would rather suck it up and just do the wet shave with a tan when possible. If one day they figure out tiny dots and I can feel like it will be 99.5% undectable then I will do it. Until then I will just accept having no shadow.

If you go very natural and a bit receded, it will def go unnoticed to most people assuming you shave right, and possibly use some anti shine...Newsflash, a horse shoe n6-n7 on a 20 something year old goes noticed way more than this SMP treatment does...There's people who learn to accept this treatment for what it is and be happy with it and try to positive for the most part, then there are others who are always going to find ways to knock it and try to tear it down. I can tell you that i have my treatment for 3 months now and not even family members or close friends ever suspected something weird with it. The dots aren't that big. Have you seen them in person? Or are you just speaking from seeing photos on here?

#18 sam123

sam123

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

two people here are talking about somthing they know nothing about it

• JDawg likes this

#19 Tosspot

Tosspot

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationWest-Yorkshire

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:36 PM

ok, so who's phoning Jerusalem first to ask him who did his treatment?

• JDawg and PRobbo like this

#20 Hairkiller

Hairkiller

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

http://forum.hishair...-with-pictures/

I think you have a misconception of how big SMP dots are.
Yes, shaved heads look bald under harsh lights!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users