#1 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

Reposting as a reminder guys - our Glasgow open day is taking place RIGHT NOW until 7.00pm tonight.

Our open day in NYC is this Friday 17th April. Call us to reserve your FREE place

Hello everyone,

There are TWO forthcoming open days taking place very soon in NYC and Glasgow.

Glasgow - Wednesday 15th April 2015 - 11.30am until 7.00pm

496 Argyle Street

Glasgow

G2 8NH

New York City - Friday 17th April 2015 - 12.00pm until 8.00pm

Suite 403, 4th Floor
568 Broadway
Manhattan
New York City
NY 10012

IMPORTANT (NYC open day) - To confirm your attendance, please call us on 1-855-447-4247 or email usa@hishairclinic.com.

IMPORTANT (Glasgow open day) - To confirm your attendance, please call us on 0845 6044618 or email info@hishairclinic.com.

For insurance reasons we cannot always permit access without confirmation in advance.

HIS Hair Clinic open days are provided free of charge and with no obligation. The environment is relaxed and informal, and provides an ideal opportunity to see SMP for real and up close. As with all our open days, we make every effort to ensure that at least one treatment is taking place at all times, so prospective clients can watch a real treatment in action and talk to the recipient before, during and after their session.

For those who would like a consultation and/or quotation on the day, this option will be available but entirely optional.

Here are a couple of videos from past open day events in Manchester and San Francisco:

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

Two more videos, one from a London event and another in Chicago

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#3 Andy08

Andy08

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

Well worth going to one of these if anyone is thinking about it.

I went along to a Harley St one just to chat to anyone who was considering the treatment, it was a good day. I'm briefly on that video! :-)
  • Dr Carter likes this

#4 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

Just bumping this thread as a reminder of these events. If you haven't booked your slot yet, get it done!

#5 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

Damien, you may want to fix the address for NYC location up above on your original post ^   ^_^

#6 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

Damien, you may want to fix the address for NYC location up above on your original post ^   ^_^

Just bumping this thread as NYC takes place in 2 days time.

Thanks for the heads up :)

#7 catch22

catch22

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Locationnj

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:39 AM

I missed signing up to go to the open day in Ny. How often do you have open days there?

#8 rhodes

rhodes

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:04 AM

Would you guys consider opening a Las vegas clinic?

#9 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

But your location say Mars!?

#10 gainz

gainz

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:19 PM

Didn't that celeb hair style guy in the first video at the top? Start with hishair and then went to another company? Are we allowed to name other companies or is that not allowed?

#11 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

I

Didn't that celeb hair style guy in the first video at the top? Start with hishair and then went to another company? Are we allowed to name other companies or is that not allowed?

I appreciate you asking and not just posting to find out if you are breaking a rule... naming other clinics is not allowed on here. I don't know his story but imagine it followed the path of a couple of others... they are enthusiastic about what HIS have done for them and offer their services as an ambassador, but then start demanding crazy amounts of money and there is a breakdown in the relationship when HIS decline the offer. They then make the same offer to some other clinic who are happy to pay.

#12 AntonioRos

AntonioRos

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationkiev

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:40 PM

thanks for info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users