Hey, I'm West end - Bloor/Oss area.

If you're willing to sync up, would really appreciate it! Happy to buy you a coffee or pint or it could be a 2 minute thing where I just take a look and shake hands. 

I'm interested in an SMP procedure with Hishair but would like to meet up with some Caucasian males to get a better understanding of what it will look like up close.

Been reading up on the 3D procedure (different shades of ink to replicate a natural hairline) and the results look outstanding on the other threads.

Is there anyone in the Toronto area who's had this style done and be willing to meet up? Free beer on me

Hoping this SMP thing is the real deal.

Calling out all Greater Toronto Area guys with at least one SMP treatment!  I like many of you, have learned so much over the years that my brain has become enlarged causing me to follically challenged lol jk.   Jokes aside, I'm getting very serious about getting the procedure done.  I'm eager to see what it looks like on the average Joe and to get some suggestions.  

I'm 32, Caucasian, Norwood 5ish with dark brown hair on my crown and would be very grateful to meet up with someone even remotely similar.  Just to clarify, I am open to meeting anyone with SMP.  I have a car and will come anywhere to meet you with a crisp 20 dollar bill for 5-10 minutes of your time. Not sure why there's 2 Toronto threads back to back but I'm posting this in both so sorry for the duplication.

I may be heading down to Toronto here soon for a touch up. I have no issues meeting up.....

However, I would like to meet up at the Toronto clinic due to that I'm completely lost anywhere else since I'm not from the area.

This would be my fourth session I believe. At my last session I had a gentleman that came to have a look and watched for a few minutes while the practitioner worked on me.

I"m Caucasian, light skin with red hair....... I know, this combo is the real test. Gotta tell you, it looks great.

No need for a $20 or a drink...... the look on your face and comments of disbelief that I'm actually bald is all I need. Lol

Heading down to Toronto on Wednesday August 30th at 9.00am.

Come have a look if you want...... no prob.

Btw, I heard the practitioner has went back to the UK. He is a Gentlemen and a respectable person; he has done an amazing job on all 4 of my sessions. 

Anyone know anything about the new guy??? To get to the point; should I trust him?

My hair looks pretty good right now and just needs a quick blast to freshen it up, should I be worried about a different guy working on me?

Thanks