9 replies to this topic

#1 Davidwindsurf

Davidwindsurf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTrento Italy

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm David from north Italy so I'm really sorry if u'll have to try really hard to understand what's the meaning of what I'm saying... Studying Deutch in the school wasn't a good help.. I'm here on this forum since two three monts and I got to say that from that time I'm feeling a bit better, feeling there's some hope for me too...
A little of my story: I've always been a super activ boy every sport was my drug, swimming competition for more than 14 years, snowboarding professionist for some years loving bike like dirt, downhil, windsurfing and everything was possible to try and enjoy in the paradise were I live.. This Is also my job today, snowboard teacher in the winter and wsurf teacher in the summer...
But when I was 21, 7 years ago I saw my hairline receding and I went to a clinic that gave me some expensive cure and then they show me about fue ht and great results from some top surgeron (not them works off course). My big mistake: I just trust every single word, no doubts, he was a doctor so, can he do something bad to me?? He did. I went for the procedure and then I found out it wasn't modern fue, but two millimeters punch size that gave me just scarring and plugs. Cool! So. It works for some years but then my native hair started to fall and the plugs started to show and about two weeks ago I went to Feriduni hair clinic to remove the worse and bigger... Some of them was six seven hairs plugs... He took the plugs split them and he put back in some of my white dots. Healing process is going well but I'll have to wait for some months and it's not a fun time. I'm in tuch with his and I'll go to Paris and Birmingham souring the winter season when I'll have some day off.
I'll post some pics of my dots and some of my plugs removed. What I hope to know from veteran like hh haircules hbk etc is an opinion about the result I can achieve... Thanks guys and his from some hope!
  • Scarry likes this

#2 Davidwindsurf

Davidwindsurf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTrento Italy

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

I tried to post a picture but I don't know why nothing is uploaded... Some help?

#3 Davidwindsurf

Davidwindsurf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTrento Italy

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

Withe dots

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#4 Davidwindsurf

Davidwindsurf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTrento Italy

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

Plugs removed

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#5 Davidwindsurf

Davidwindsurf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTrento Italy

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

Thoughts?

#6 David1963

David1963

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationStockport (UK)

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

I take it that you have shaved your head to show the white dots in the picture at the top ?  the plugs shown in the bottom picture dont look good and are very low ,apart from that you seem to have a lot of hair .

It is a pity you had the 1st transplant as if u had been to a decent clinic they should have said just to cut your hair in a shorter style whilst you see how much hair you are likely to lose .

Hopefully the repair surgery should heal better over the coming weeks .

As you will have seen from the HIS video's there are some great examples of work to cover up such transplant scars so however down you get over your situation dont worry it is only a problem until your scalp has healed and you get some time off to visit HIS .

Good luck David and remember we are all here for you .

#7 Mike13

Mike13

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Davidwindsurf,

Don't be too hard on yourself with the HT. Your not the only one who got lied to by a so called doctor with poor results. You should be fine with what I see. The extraction sites should heal up fairly well. If they still bother you after the healing takes place, then you should be able to smooth them with Fraxel or another type of resurfacing laser. SMP should completely camo your donor FUE white marks. I would not spend anymore money placing hair back in them. Your only risking more scars.  I had only one session of SMP on my FUE sites and they are now undetectable. I had some test extractions on some of my larger plugs and was not happy after they healed, so I went the laser route (active FX) over my entire recipient area from hairline to crown. After 1 session, I am now able to walk around without a hat and I was a lot worse than you. The laser improved my recipient by about 75-85%. One more laser session and my scalp should be close to 100%.  Hang in there and PM me if you need any additional info.

#8 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

Replied to your PM David, think you'll get great results if you go with SMP. Those scars are not as bad as you think and it looks like you've still got a lot of hair ,so could maybe get away with keeping it a bit longer.

#9 whitedots

whitedots

Super Poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:49 PM

any updated pics you can share david ? wanted to see how the healing progresses..

good luck

1st session 19/07/2013

2nd session 24/07/2013

1st laser session 04/10/2013 - hairline

2nd laser session 11/2013 - whole head

3rd laser session 02/2014 - partial

(...)

new smp pending adequate timeframe

my threads:

http://forum.hishair...7-anchors-away/

http://forum.hishair...ne-else-got-it/

#10 onamission

onamission

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationJAX

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:09 PM

Davidwindsurf,

Don't be too hard on yourself with the HT. Your not the only one who got lied to by a so called doctor with poor results. You should be fine with what I see. The extraction sites should heal up fairly well. If they still bother you after the healing takes place, then you should be able to smooth them with Fraxel or another type of resurfacing laser. SMP should completely camo your donor FUE white marks. I would not spend anymore money placing hair back in them. Your only risking more scars.  I had only one session of SMP on my FUE sites and they are now undetectable. I had some test extractions on some of my larger plugs and was not happy after they healed, so I went the laser route (active FX) over my entire recipient area from hairline to crown. After 1 session, I am now able to walk around without a hat and I was a lot worse than you. The laser improved my recipient by about 75-85%. One more laser session and my scalp should be close to 100%.  Hang in there and PM me if you need any additional info.

What type of laser did you use?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users