Chris B

1st Session @ Harley Street by Marcus

New to post on the forum, but I've been reading many of your posts on here for the past few weeks. So today was my 1st session at Harley Street London and I'm now sitting here with a beer watching TV feeling like a new man, with a smile ear to ear! 

But its been a real rollercoaster ride to get here!

I started losing my hair in my early 20's, I'm now 32 and had pretty much resigned myself to the fact I was going to have to just live with it. I've never fancied a transplant or taking pills or medication so I just got on with it. I'm in a job where I am also unable to have facial hair so I've found it difficult to express myself and find my own style so my confidence had been knocked for six. 

To cut a long story short I went for a couple of consultations with HIShair and a couple of other providers. I chose HIShair because in my opinion they are the most professional providers. Ian met me for my consultation did a great job answering my questions and made me feel comfortable about the procedure.

On the day of my 1st session I met my practitioner Marcus who is an absolute artist and genuine top man, who has done a great job and was full of great ideas and advice.

I will try and attach photos later on as I can't get this working on my PC, including one of me the day after in the woods with my family (it was dappled sunlight Marcus and I wore a hat for the rest of the day!)

Can't wait for session 2.

Marcus was a former client. He had some pics one Facebook and I asked him a bunch of questions. He was one of the reasons I went with SMP and HIS.

That was years ago. A while ago he did my test patch.

Finally able to load up pictures! Sorry its taken so long!

It's been 4 days since my 1st session, I can't stop looking in the mirror! The black and white pic is my new facebook/twitter pic and I've had so many positive comments. 

I've decided to go down the route of being honest with people about my procedure, because I just can't be bothered to worry about what people think, fact is I'm happy. I'm not shouting about it, but if people ask I'll tell them, cos it may well help other people who are in my shoes.

Marcus said that I am able to wash my head, moisturise and do my first shave this afternoon, I'm quite anxious about how its going to look as it's my 1st night back at work tonight.

Will post more pics later. 

post-297475-0-31609600-1412677198_thumb.jpg

post-297475-0-40161200-1412677739_thumb.jpg

I have just washed shaved and moisturised for the 1st time since session 1 and it feels so much nicer! 

I have got to go into work tonight for the first time since my 1st session and although the sides look a little dark compared to the rest of my shaved real hair I can not believe the difference, even though it's only a matter of days since my first session I genuinely found it hard to tell (in a few areas) where my real hair stops.

I'm going to write a bit more about the build up to my treatments in my next post.

post-297475-0-35990100-1412683683_thumb.jpg

post-297475-0-89610000-1412683696_thumb.jpg

Great transformation Chris. How did your first shift back go buddy?

Thanks for the comments. I went back to work on Tuesday evening, and not a single person noticed!! I still can't believe it! I work with guys where the banter is virtually constant and everyone is always looking to pull you up on something too. I was asked to carry out individual one-to-one appraisals and I thought that someone was going to say something then, but again not a thing. As the shift went on my confidence grew even more and I really do think that this is the best thing that I've done.

Since having the procedure I've worn a baseball cap on the school runs and after my 1st shift back I've not worn a hat, and no-one has noticed or looked at me funny or anything. Even the Mum's and dads who I've seen regularly for the past 4 years!

Like I said in an earlier post I have chosen to tell people if they ask me what I've had done, but I've not had a single person ask!

I'm now preparing for my 2nd session, and today is my 1st wet shave since my 1st session last Saturday. Again I am getting a bit anxious, but this time round I'm not feeling as apprehensive. I just want it to look good!!!! 

That's awesome man. Exacly what I wanna hear haha, I'm gonna be back in 4 days after my treatment like you did - Mine will be after 2nd though.

Hope its settling well!

As requested, please see before and after photos below. The before photos were taken before any treatment was started, and the after photos were taken immediately following Chris' second session.

post-159268-0-90632100-1415086016_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-07485200-1415086023_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-56461900-1415086029_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-95496100-1415086034_thumb.jpg